WHAT'S THAT?!?! The sequel?!?!

Hahahah hey friends. It's Cali.

Sooooooo I know it's been like four years? I don't even know. I was like 17 when I wrote this and every now and then I come on here and see how many reads and votes I have. I came to check probably about 5-8 months ago. At that time I was at 10K reads *claps X4*
And I came on wattpad tonight and I'm at 19K *claps X72837383829*

You guys are literally so amazing and wonderful.

I just wanted to fill you in a little about my life currently...
So when I wrote the story I was 17 years old. Now I'm 20 like what the heck right?! After I came home from Germany I met a guy who basically took over my entire life and that's when I stopped checking wattpad, which lead to me losing all my motivation for writing.

Fast forward a year or two...

I'm now an English major at a university in Minnesota. With my degree I hope to teach young children and immigrants English when they come to America. I also have this life long dream of becoming an author. So now that I dumped that horrible human and pushed him out of my life...(fast forward over a year after we broke up) I'm now feeling motivated about writing a sequel to my original story and I hope to make it 162828 times better than the first.

I also hope to start a couple more stories as well :)

I know it's all my fault for not checking in sooner and I really regret it. But I miss you and can't wait to start doing what I love again <3

Let me know what you all think. I love you all. Have a wonderful day.