I Don't Think I'll Fall Asleep

~I don't think I'll fall asleep~

“Lina are you sure you’re okay?” Brooks asked stroking my greasy think blonde hair.

“Brooks, for the last time I’m fine! The person we should be worrying about is Emmy. Is she all right?” I stood up from my couch and walked up to my bedroom where everyone was with Emmy and Elaine. Brooks followed behind me.

“Why did you even invite him over?” Brooks asked throwing his hands in the air.

“I had to get back at him for what he did to Emmy!” I yelled turning to face Brooks quickly.

“What did he do to her?” Brooks asked curiously.

“It’s a long story. But it isn’t nice.” I turned around and kept walking up the stairs.

“He wasn’t being nice to her so you invited him over to beat her even more?” I stopped when Brooks asked that.

“Brooks, you don’t even know what he did! He’s a terrible person!” I screamed at Brooks running up the stairs away from him.

“Hey Lina, I’m sorry I said that. I didn’t mean it like that!” Brooks yelled towards me. I ignored him and kept running up my stairs.

“Emmy, how are you feeling?” I asked running over to my bed where Emmy was laying. 

“I’m doing fine. Just a little sore. So I assume you haven’t checked your facebook in the last ten minutes?” Emmy asked. I was confused.

“What are you talking about?” I asked walking over to my computer. I logged on to my computer and I had 300 plus notifications. “Shit.” I sat there still in my chair reading the horrible posts.

Raine McFarland: Carolina Stark is a terrible person.

Melody Weesman: Carolina Stark should go back to third grade when it was actually COOL to be a tattle tale.

Isaac Meyer: Carolina Stark just ruined Ryan’s future.

Yoel Basin: Go to hell Carolina Stark.

I couldn’t read anymore.

“Lina, I’m so sorry! That was my entire fault!” Emmy said barring her head into her hands. “If I hadn’t gotten mad and sent it then nothing would have happened.” I watched as she sobbed into her hands.

Elaine was looking at the ground not sure of what to do. I looked back at my computer and noticed I had 500 MORE notifications. I felt so embarrassed. Then my phone started buzzing. I looked at my phone and noticed I had a text message from Brooks.