You're Not Worth It Anymore

(A/N: I hope you enjoy the first chapter. Even if you don't like Mayday Parade I still think you would like it. Please read? It's been sitting on my word document forever and I finally got the guts to put it up. Comment? Vote? Whatever? Thank you!! (: -Cali)

~You're Not Worth It Anymore~

What was I doing? Why was I there at his concert? I told myself I wasn’t going to go. I sat there and watched girls jump up and down and scream. I had to get out. Too late. Everyone was screaming louder. I turned around to face the stage. The boys started entering. First to walk on stage was Derek Sanders then Jake Bundrick and then Jeremy Lenzo. The moment Brooks Betts eyes met mine I felt something take over. We stared deep into each other. I felt a terrible rush fill my body. I knew I had to get out before things got worse. I turned around and stopped because everything and I mean EVERYTHING was coming back and haunting me…

            *1 year earlier*

            I was a normal seventeen year old just going through high school like any other teenager. I had obsessions over every hit male singer. It’s just a phase we all went through as a teenage girl. Am I right? I started with the whole Backstreet Boys fantasy then made my way to Justin Bieber. Next in line was One Direction. But then I got a little older and was tired of mainstream music. I eventually started listening to Alternative Rock music and I fell in love with a couple bands including The Maine, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, My Chemical Romance, and the list goes on. I had just moved from New York all the way down to Tallahassee, Florida. I hated it there. But it wasn’t much of my choice being that my father was the whole reason we moved. My parents were happy and so I was too. I missed my friends in New York everyday but I eventually made new friends in Florida. It wasn’t too bad.

            Part of the reason I was so interested in Alternative, Punk and Rock music is because of my father. My father was the big manager guy who signed over bands and allowed them to be recorded. You can probably say that I enjoyed being the daughter of a music manager. I did end up meeting over half of the artists that he worked with. We moved to Tallahassee dad had heard of two bands forming together. He had done his research and he decided he wanted to sign them.

            I had never heard of the band before so I was really looking forward to hearing them.

            “Carolina, tonight that band is coming over for dinner and I’d really like it if you we were all here to meet them. It would be a lot more professional than just me. They will also be playing so you could give them a listen and tell me what you think. I think you will like their music.” My dad told me as I packed my lunch for school.

            “Okay sounds good! I got to go though. Love you guys!” I told my parents as I ran outside covering my head with my books. It was pouring rain. Ryan was waiting for me outside of my house with his car.

            Ryan was my eighteen year old boyfriend that my parents adored. We had been dating for almost a half of a year and it was getting a little sad because he was going to be graduating this year while I still had another year of high school left. There were also only two weeks left of the school year. Ryan had a full ride scholarship to a college in Minnesota so I wouldn’t be seeing him much after he graduated.

            “Good morning beautiful. How are you?” He asked as I sat down in his car.

            “Well I only have two weeks left of seeing you everyday so…I’m feeling pretty shitty.” I said then bent my bottom lip down like I was pouting. He flipped it up and kissed me.