Devil's Late Night Crisis

Adriana's P.O.V.

"If this is seriously a gas station then I'm jumping off a cliff," the lemon pigmented vehicle made an abrupt halt adjacent to a poorly illuminated, tint faded and terror echoing gas station, situated in the midst of nowhere.

    The countless hours pursued ever so slowly and Saturday has arrived, much to my utter dismay. Saturday harshly marked the first day of my attendance at an International Corporation, run by none other than the beloved Morgans.

    Due to my apparent lack in personal transportation, a New York City cab was a necessity for this particular day.

    "You asked for the nearest public bathroom, kid," the man resembling a round globe spoke. His red hued flesh moved in ripples as he waddled his heavily sweat engraved arms. Excessive sweat commenced oozing out of his unhealthy physique, imitating a waterfall. His breath carried the stench of grease and so did his attire, appearing immoderately unattractive to the naked eye.

    "How is entering a different state considered near?" the shrug of his shoulders was seen as I unbuckled, requesting him to wait for me until I finished my business.

    Slamming the creaking door of the yellow vehicle shut, I ever so slowly approached the fearsome building. With hesitance acquainting my being, I pushed the door open, only to have a loud chime erupt due to the metallic accessories hung on top of the door.

    The internal surroundings of the station were immensely deserted, releasing an edgy vibe. Approaching the mustached middle aged man in slacks, I gulped and forcedly muttered my words.

"Uh, where's the bathroom?" the man initiated analyzing my visage, interpreting every single trait of mine. His distinctive coated eyes squinted, as if he were attempting to remember a person. His facial expressions finally brightened, as if a light bulb radiated above the thick mob of curls sticking to his head.

"You're that Morgan kid's girlfriend, aren't ya?" he inquired in his foreign accent. The pupils plastered on my eye balls dilated.

"No, his boyfriend." the man stared blankly at me, no ounce of amusement etched to his features. The wittiness I once believed I possessed was thrown out of the window.

"Then you should consider the gay bar in 5th street, it's my favorite," surprises happened to burst out of nowhere.

"I was only kidding, I'm a girl," I explained.

"Wait, really?" offense washed over me and I began wondering if I truly resembled a male.

The phone shoved in my back pocket boomed with constant messages from none other than Morgan. Checking the time, I decided to sprint towards the bathroom and speedily change my current attire and replace it with the others I packed.

"Wait, pay up," the foreign man spoke whilst tapping on the counter. Confusion riddled within my thoughts. "Excuse me?"

"Gotta pay before using the toilet," he raised a brow as I huffed.

"I've only got seven bucks for breakfast," Including the cab driver's money, but I wasn't going to mention that. 

"I'll take it." he pulled out his hair ridden arm and I unwillingly handed it to him. Well, there goes the most important meal of the day.