Chapter Eighteen ~ Transformation

( Credit to the artist, whoever you are! )

"Good morning Doll." You heard Bucky's voice from behind you as his hands slipped around your waist.

"Buck!" You spin around in his arms and kiss him passionately. "Did Your mission finish early?" You place your hands to his chest.

"Not really. I just got out of it, so I could see you."

You grin and kiss him. "Fury is really plummeting us with these missions.." you sigh but you are happy because you have Bucky by your side.

"Yeah, well at least we'll always have each other. I'd be nothing without you. You know, I really don't deserve you."

"Bucky! Stop saying that! You're all I could ever ask for." You take his metal hand and kiss it, earning a rush of cold tingles down your spine.

You smile up to him and he does his little sexy smirk before kissing you deeply.

•••

If only things were different. If only the evil and bad in this world could just disappear. You open your eyes and breathe in. You realised how deeply you cared for this man. You realised that you have strong feelings for him. You questioned yourself, do you love him. That answer was just around the river bend. (Ayyye.. okay I'll stop.) {update: ew I'm so sorry this is terrible}

Tears threatened to fall out of your eyes, your lips trembled once as you opened your mouth.

"I'm sorry," you mouthed to him.

You looked into his blue eyes and a slight smile grew over his face to show that he wanted to encourage you. To show that it was alright.

"Hurry up!" Sandra impatiently poked the gun into your back and another to Bucky's head. The rest of Hydra was just outside. There was no way out. You'd searched your mind, searched your surroundings. Nothing.
You closed your eyes again.

Bucky looked at you his face strained. His expression seemed to read, "It's okay, let me go. I don't belong on this earth anymore."

"Buck, You'll be.. okay.. I'll always be there to help you back up. I don't want you to die. I need you." You mumbled to him.

"Shut it! Start the process miss (L/N)" Sandra yelled.

"Longing." Your voice sounded quiet and bumpy.

You swallowed the lump in your throat as Bucky started to feel uncomfortable. He shifted slightly. He feared what was to come but this was your choice.

"Rusted." He now started to breathe heavily as darkness grew more familiar within him.

"Seventeen." Bucky then began to groan and his bionic arm twitched.

"Daybreak, Furnace.."

Bucky struggled and bit down hard on the mouth guard as the two men held him down.

You couldn't bare the sight of Bucky in pain. You stared at the ceiling.

"Nine, benign.." Bucky started to yell and thrust his body everywhere.

You paused not wanting to speak the rest.

"SAY IT! OR ILL SHOOT HIM!" Sandra screamed in your ear and nudged your back harshly.

"Homecoming!" You yelped as Bucky's pain got worse.

"One!" Your breath hitched as Bucky screamed.

"DO IT!" Sandra yelled and pushed you to your knees and aimed the gun for Bucky's head.

You needed him. You promised yourself. You promised Bucky you would help him, fix him. You WILL fix him again.

So you finished the last word.

"Freight Train!"

(Don't get up me for saying train instead of car! There's a reason I did that! ;))

•••

"Of course! I should've known. There's no way (Y/N) would've listened to me and stayed here." Tony kicked a chair and it fell over with a loud thud.

"She's, most likely gotten herself killed or is captured by Hydra..." Sam whined and ran a hand over his head and patted his neck whilst holding himself together.

"Sam!" Steve warned. "I know (Y/N)! She'll be fine for sure. She always pulls through. She's a strong girl, but if she doesn't come back just yet, we'll find her. Don't worry."

"And where do you think we should start looking Rodgers!?" Tony threw his arms in the air.

"She'll be where Bucky is. Jarvis any ideas on where (Y/N) has gone? Any clues, footage? Anything?"

"Yes Mr. Rodgers. I have some footage of her from just a few hours ago in the conference room."

"Scan every camera in this City as well Jarvis! Scan for (Y/N)'s face." Tony walked closer to Steve.

•••

I'm getting less and less interested in writing this, I'm sorry. But! I will end up completing the book. :)