Chapter three|One week away

♥Maya♥

"Missy!" I yelled as I ran to the door and flung it open.

I jumped on her and wrapped my arms around her back.

"Hey Maya." She said into my neck.

Soon enough Luacs Riley and Farkle had joined the hug.

We stood together for a minute and then we went back to our lives.

I got glasses of water for everyone and placed them on the coffee table.

"Oh, Maya. Can you help me bring my bags up?" Missy asked nudging me and giving me a look.

I nodded my head and left the apartment with her.

"So, what really happened when you told me you were busy?"

We had known each other since pre-school, and even though we didn't talk or hang out as much as me and Riley did, she was still my best friend.

"I just got mad again. Lucas and Riley are like so close they might as well be stuck together. Ealier that day something happened, I don't know whether it was like phase two of getting over him, but I began to feel sick and dizzy for no reason." I started, "And then we got back to the apartment and I was bored, so I left, said goodbye and Lucas didn't even look up, so I slammed the door. When Lucas came over later I got mad at him again, because he called me pathetic and then my hand was shaking so much I smashed my glass of water."

Missy listened carefully to my whole rant, as she understands my position.

She always knows what to do.

"I don't know what to do." She said after a moment.

Oh, perfect.

"I've tried everything, and I want you to be happy. So far my advice has been working, but I don't know how much longer you will hold up."

We got to her car and carried her bags back up to my apartment in silence.

"Missy, what have you planned in Greece?" Lucas asked as we walked in.

"Well, I'm not telling you anything other than; on each day there will be an activity that you individuals like, and that also, when we get there, there will a note on each of your beds." She started, "Each note has a name on, and that is the bed you have. On the other side of the note there will be a list of what we do each day, and the times. If we aren't doing anything on the first morning, for example, you can do whatever you want."

That sounded awesome. Maybe the week would turn out better than I thought.

I picked up both of Missy's bags and carried them into my spare room.

She was going to stay with me for a few days so we could all go to the airport together.

Zay would be going to Lucas' and Farkle's shared apartment on the day, and then get a taxi to mine and Riley's apartment to pick us up.

As I walked back in the room I saw everyone sat together, smiling, laughing, talking. I smiled at the scene and joined in.

Wait, I hadn't even finished packing yet.

I excused myself and ran into my room.

I had a list of everything I needed, because I generally forgot one key thing every time I went away.

Grabbing a bag I jogged into my en suite, placing toiletries inside. I zipped it up and put it in my suitcase, and placed a few more pair of shoes and clothes inside.

After checking the list I walked back to the living room.

"Where did Lucas and Riley go?" I asked as I wheeled my suitcase next to the entrance of my apartment.