Chapter five|One week away

-Day one-

♥Maya♥

I woke up with my hands clutching the silky white sheets. I already felt the peace of my surroundings, and when I opened my eyes a pleasant amount of sunlight streamed into my room.

I looked at the little clock next to my bad that read 7:58 am.

Instead of staying in my cosy room for any longer I decided to get up.

Quietly, I walked downstairs to see if anyone else was awake.

When I discovered not, I walked over to the glass sliding doors and opened it slightly.

I took a step onto the cold stone tile and walked over the black painted metal chair, I sat down looking at the lake and my surroundings.

"It's beautiful isn't it." A tired voice from behind me spoke.

And turned to face him and replied, "Yeah, it is."

Lucas came around the fence and sat next to me. I could sense him next to me, even though I wasn't looking at him.

"Have you read todays activity?" Lucas asked, I turned to face him and shook my head. He slid a piece of paper across the table and I picked it up.

-Day 1- For Lucas- Body boarding/surfing/swimming- 11:30am.

He grinned goofily when I passed it back to him.

"This should be interesting." I said, rolling my eyes at the guy who believes he can do anything.

"I'm gonna try surfing, and I'll show you guys I'm the best." He replied, still grinning.

"Okay then, I'm gonna go get changed. And then we can see who's the best."

He nodded and stayed sat at the table, looking off into the distance. His hair was still scruffy, and I liked it like that, he didn't ever have to try if he wanted to look good.

Walking up the stairs I saw Riley come out her room, "Hey Riles!" I said happily.

"Hi peaches, have you seen what we're doing today?" I nodded my head and her smiled turned even brighter, "I'm so excited! Lucas thinks he's the best, but one of us girls has to prove him wrong." She practically shouted. I high-fived her and walked up to my room.

I had several choices of swim wear, and after five minutes of intense staring I chose a black strapless bikini, with matching black bottoms, but with material going around it.

(Picture at the top.)

I found I lace material dress, which you could still see my bikini through to go over.

Once again I pulled my gladiator sandals out from my closet and shut the door. I knocked on the door a few times, when I heard Missy's voice call, allowing me in.
Pushing the door open, I revealed myself to Missy, who was brushing her teeth, and Riley, who was brushing her hair. Then there was me, who walked over to my toiletries bag and got my tooth brush and some water-proof makeup out.

I had to at least look decent; maybe you understand this kind of girl issue.

Anyways, after we had all finished in the bathroom, Missy and Rikey got changed, and I just waited in my room until they were ready. Then we ran downstairs together, fixing a snack of all kinds of fruit.

In my bowl there was a mix of strawberries, pineapples, grapes, raspberries and apple.

Riley had pretty much the same, but had less fruit so she could have a small bowl of greek yoghurt, to 'get in the greek mood.'