I'm Sorry ..... Wait What?

Ok you can hate me im sorry i posted one day late. Its just my exams are on the way and the preperations are driving me crazy so i was thinking of updating two times a week Sunday and Thursday. Anyways hope you enjoy the chapter.
RIIIIIIING!!

"About time seemed like forever" i exclaimed tired "I swear.... Hey so are you gonna apologize" Betty said "You know!" I said shocked, wow words spread fast, Oh who am i kidding a jock goes loony on the so called hottest guy on the planet even in our school like Duh everyone is going to know.

"Yeah we know" Cheryl popped up pointing at Betty, Alexa, Zac, Evelyn, Ian, Bee, Allison and herself, you see this was the only class we had together English. "Well i officially hate highschool" i said tempted to punch the wall. Why do you hate me so much God Whyyyy?

All of them started chuckling at my peeved mood, well arent i always peeved. "Guys stop laughing! Hey Ash you coming to practice?" said Bee becoming the bossy mother, awwww i just love her.

"Oh yeah i am wait up just let me drop get my football uniform" i said getting up waving everyone goodbye heading to my locker with Bee, Ian and Eve just on toe. "So did you think of what you are going to say?" Asked Bee curious. "Well to be honest i havent i just thought i would walk up and apologize in private" i said clearly regretting not thinking about what i should say to him.

"Well that just proves that 'YOU' my friend are dumb" said Ian pointing a finger at me for emphasizing 'YOU' and being the klutz he is he didnt see where he was walking and bumped in the wall face first, like you would think the guy would have soem kind of reflex action being the captain of the football team but noooo he is plainly stupid.

"HA! And 'YOU' my friend are a stupid klutz" i said using the same line at him and pointing at him while laughing my ass off along with Eve and Bee.

"Karma is a bitch aint it?" said Eve quirking an eyebrow towards Ian ,defending me. "Shit i think i broke my nose" groaned Ian.vMaking us fall into fits of laughter i swear we are bad people. "I hate you all" Ian said "Well atleast you aint bleeding now are ya lad?" I said trying to pull of a british accent what can i say i liked to try different accents and well the results were my friends doing something like this "Noooo shut up Ash the day you will pull this off will be the day the world ends" they all exclaimed in unison.

"Oh bitches please its better then all of you" i said flipping my hair like a diva "uhuh sure whatever helps make you sleep at night" said Ian between laughing making me sticking out my tongue in response and then started laughing and then collapsing to the ground along with Ian.... Real mature Ash.

"Hey if ur done acting like 3 year olds can we get to practice now?" Eve said, Giving her the most cheesiest smile ever, I got up and started to skip towards the field leaving mes chiennes (FRENCH FOR MY BITCHES) behind.

Reachign the field i started looking for HIM i finally saw him and Ohhh Thank God he was alone. Sprinting towards him -I just wanted to get this over with as fast as I can- I patted him on the shoulders he turned around and a look of relief spread across his face, Okaayyy weird.

Everything they will say in this paragraph will be in unison unless i mention it that its not, so understand ☺️

"Hi" we said together "Hey" again together "I wanted to talk to you" okay tf is happening "Ok you go first" "No you go first" " Oh to hell with it im just saying it" we said again in unison okay seriously this is creeping the shit out of me "IM SORRY" "Wait What!!!????"

Unison dialogues finished!

"Ok this is confusing the hell out of me, So lets start again, Okay?" I said trying to sort things out "Yeah Ok" Thomas agreed "So as i was saying im sorry" we said in unison "Okay that is it shut up and let me speak first... DO YOU UNDERSTAND" i roared getting annoyed of the fact that we keep repeating the same things.