1 month to change everything.

Readers: Did you get your man?

Ashley: Thats for you to find out.

Readers: Just tell us.

Ashley: Oh come one no spoilers.

Readers: Continue bitch Now.

Ashley: Ok Ok chill. Here's what happened...................

_______________________

After I finally got my "ASS" out of that situation I went back inside. I mean I aint telling Thomas my feelings in front of the foot ball team. BIG NO NO.

I walked boldly in front a few steps ahead of Amy, in hurry to reach the cafeteria because food awaited me and you know who else..... cue my smirk.

"Ashley?" I heard Amy call out but did I hear her out No no I did not. No one disturbs me when I am in the zone.

"Not now Ams." I started skipping. OHHH the excitement and nervousness running through my veins. Oh dear Lord how will he react.

"Ashley FUCKING Benson listen to me." She called out yet a again a it to loud if you ask me. Just saying.

"What Amy FUCKING Poehler?" I shouted at her in the same tone my eyes shut.

"Who the fuck is Poehler?" She questioned me.

When I realized I called her an actresses name I started laughing out loud and started to slap my knee. Why such extreme reactions. One word P.E.R.I.O.D.S.

I noticed alot of people had started to stare.... at my ass more then my face. BITCH ESCOOS ME? (A/N: escoos me is like a funny version of excuse.... credits: to my friend for this)

"Amy is there something on my a...."

"HAHAHA hotties on periods." my head whipped to the voice. LIONEL- SON OF A BITCH-RED. RED AHAHAH GET IT .....HIS LAST NAME...... MY PERIODS OH GOD THAT WAS LIKE SUCH A NO PUN-INTENDED NAME PUN. I'm fricking hilarious.

Oops my period yeah shit. "You got a problem Red." I taunted the little bitch.

"The only problem I got is that I cant take you right here right now." My face scrunched up in disgust Oh My Fuck did he just admitted that he wants to have sex with me. Ew.

"I'd say in your dreams but honey I'm so out of your league that you cant even imagine me in your dreams." This blood is fucking uncomfortable but thank God Amy had quickly tied a jacket around my waist.

He stepped closer but I didnt give him the satisfaction of me stepping back in fear and disgust even though I wanted to. A large circle had formed around us to see if a fight will break out or not.

"You should ask my boner that I get while im asleep." He cockily smirked. Oh i'll show his fucking boner.

"I'm sure your "boner" would hurt if my leg "accidentally" finds its way there maybe then I will ask how it is." This bitch was really testing my patience. Calm down Ashley dont create a scene.

ITS ALREADY CREATED.

Breathe in and out.

"Oh come on its clear you want me." he boasted heaving his chest up. He stepped toward me and this time I stepped back and he stepped towards me and I stepped back and forward and backward. You get the gist.

This continued until I felt my back hit the cold metal lockers. Shit i'm trapped. By now Lionel was all up in my face. "Get the Fuck away from me." I spat out in anger looking around to see the crowd had become silent closely watching for the next step. Weirdly I didnt spot Amy. Where is she? ughhh.