WTF Is That Lingerie?

"I will not wear that. Come on Ashley back me up." I have noticed we fight alot over what clothes we should wear. MEH life struggles. To be honest I felt sorry for her but she needed this to attract Eduardo. It was a Lace and Crochet Bralet Crop Top & High Waisted Shorts with round sun glasses and it was all BLACK my favorite color and also Eve's, plus yeah it was revealing (it felt like she was wearing just a bra and a extremely short skirt type shorts but if I take her side Bee will have my head on a spike so SHHHH) but it was pretty as hell. Well hell ain't pretty so how about Hot as Hell...yup that seems more accurate.

I just shrugged at her and she looked at me with disbelief "I thought we were going to have each other backs

I just shrugged at her and she looked at me with disbelief "I thought we were going to have each other backs. We promised each other." she whined I felt guilt rise through me for having her to go through this and trust me it sucked when you were forced but hey promises are made to be broken and i'm doing this for her. "Sorry babe." I gave her a sad smile.

"You know what I refuse to wear something like this unless..." she glanced at me with a very amused smile. OH SHIT this is not gonna be good this girl is best at revenge and I have a feeling betraying her promise will bite me back....IN THE FUCKING ASS. "Now I don't know why you guys are keen on making me wear this so I will wear it..." Bee and I grinned at each other. HUH looks like she wasn't gonna do something bad. "If.." fuck spoke toooo soon "our lovely Ashley here will wear what I pick out for her for the rest of the trip." she smirked.

"No No No, To Hell with this plan I ain't gonna let her do this to me.... NOPE Never." I stood up from the bed currently in my sweat shirt and Pj shorts it was 8:00 in the morning which explains my clothing not like I really care..... after tomorrows incident with Hot Mexican Guy we were escorted to our cabins some stayed 3 people in 1 room some stayed as 2 people in 1 room but we chose the former option but I now regret it, we are supposed to meet everyone at 9:00 and finally meet Jake the other guide. Bee gave me a stern look and pulled me aside so Eve couldn't hear. After a couple of threats, food bribery, weird glances which Eve gave us and glares that I sent her I finally agreed.

"Fine I agree..." I sighed in sorrow..... Eve grinned in victory. She just loves to see me being tortured.

"If..." now it was my time to smirk. "the clothes aren't too revealing and I will also choose your clothes." After a few minutes of eerily silence she finally exhaled loudly and agreed.

"Yes!!" I wooped my hand in the air grinning like crazy at what i had accomplished. Not much but.... "Now Now lets not get to excited I still have to choose your outfit honey." she grinned and look through Bee's wardrobe... Honestly it kind of hurt. Why? I mean I know i don't have the best taste of clothes as a girl but they are not that bad . I couldn't help but feel like I should try more especially now that I have a boyfriend. I pushed the thoughts away and looked up to see Eve holding up the clothes I will be apparently wearing.