Do You Always Act Like you're PMS'ING?

"Okay guys now we will divide you into two groups. We have this name list here and when I call your name you will come with me and when Eduardo says your name then you go with him." the 24/7 pms'ing Jake exclaimed with a scowl on his face.

"Beatrice, Matt, Eve....." and so on Eduardo called out the other names to join him sadly I'm not in them..NOT FAIR. "The rest of you with me." Jake said.

"Guess we are together babe." Thomas said from behind me and winks at me. Great I'm stuck with this douche and a pms'ing Jake. "Just to make it clear." I said in a low dangerous voice and give a deadly pause. "You are a pain IN MY FUCKING ASS." I whispered shouted the last part. Turning around on my heel I walk away leaving behind a laughing Thomas on the ground. He infuriates me UGHHH...I just wanna.....

You will not feed him to the sharks Ashley.

I was thinking more like a slow and more painful death, Eh?

You are not doing any of that. You could be arrested and put in jail. Then you will have no Mcdonalds.

Ugghhh I hate it when you're right creepy voice.

HAHA thank y.... Hey! did you just call me creepy.

Yeah...NOOOO you must be...uhhh hallucinating?

Imma let you go this time..

Phew Than...

But call me creepy again and I will give you bad advice.

Huh you wouldn't! When I received no answer this happened.

Voice helllllloooooo voice where are you? VOICE. Screw you.

You can't.

Holy Shit! Voice don't ever do that.

Ok I have officially lost it I am talking to a weird voice inside my head. I need to get checked. Soon Thomas caught up with me and we walked side by side while Jake showed us around. "You guys can sit here for sometime look around but don't get to far then we will go ahead." There were choruses of Yes's, Thank God's, Woohoo's.

"Oye check this out."Someone tapped on my shoulder, I turned around to see Thomas wearing a weird hat with hello kitty sunglasses causing me to burst into laughter.

"What are you doing?" I tried and tried to control my laughter but just couldn't stop imagine a hot guy wearing a green joker hat with hello kitty sunglasses...wait a minute did I just say that Thomas is hot. No!... I mean maybe ...but it was to exaggerate my point. Yes, yes it was.

"Come on." he held my hand and led me to this shop with a whole bunch of freaky hats and sunglasses. I picked up a red hat saying BITCHES GOT SWAG with a gold necklace which had a peace sign and sesame street sunglasses. Lets just say till the time we were done accessorizing our selves we were looking like a bunch of hooligans on the loose.

"We are so taking a photo." I took out my camera and pouted -well more like tried because I dunno how to pout- and so did Thomas. Oh My Gaaaaawwwwwd.

"We look crazy Thomas."

"Yeeaaah I noticed."

"Shaddep." (A/N: Shaddep is Shut up but when you say the words fast it kinda sounds like Shaddep."

"Ooookaaaay."

"Come on lets go or i'm pretty sure Jake is gonna leave us. He isn't my biggest fan either."

"Not a surprise."

My head whipped in his direction and glared at him. "What did you say?" Intimidating facade keep it up. "N-nothing." he stuttered, Yeah bitches thats right I made him stutter. Mmmhmmm.