Home sweet...Who The Fuck Was That?

Very important A/N in the end...make sure to read it.

AIDEN IS PLAYED BY DAVE FRANCO.

Recap

I acted on impulse and snapped. "Did you not lock the door?" I asked Josh in disbelief.

"I did."

"Clearly not."

"He did." this time Thomas spoke.

______________________

"Come on...hurry your asses up on the bus." Coach brown screamed. Unlike before this time I was on time to get on the bus because i'm a good girl and also because coach will probably leave with out me. Josh and I were facing the bus with his arm draped over my shoulder.

I was slowly devouring my caramel cone that was before....

"BOO."

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOLY FUCK AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." yes that was my reaction. In my defense I had zoned out everyone so that was a sudden shock for me. I turned around to see Thomas clutching his stomach due to laughter. I stood there with my hand on my hip waiting for to finish and boy did he take his time....9 minutes and 46 seconds to be precise.

"You done?"

"Y..yea...yeah." He said trying to catch his breath.

"Good. Now this." I smiled cheekily, his faced morphed into a confused one but before he could figure anything out I punched him. My anger got the best of me i'm sorry psssht.

"Ashley Benson 2 weeks detention when we are back to school." Coach yet again shouted.

"Da...I mean Coach not fair he triggered my anger." stupid slip of tongue.... yea i kind of call coach my dad..... I even dreamt of him walking me down the aisle. That is if I will get married. HAHA. Back to the topic.

"No excuses Ash. Detention is what will be your punishment or would you like to tutor the kids." cue my horrid gasp. He played the tutor card on me. He knows how much I hate these dumb kids they are way to hard to tolerate. "Fine." I grumble and stomp up the small stairs leading into the bus and sit down at the very end.

LET THE JOURNEY BEGIN.

__________________________________________

I quickly say hello to the receptionist of our apartments before going towards the elevator."OUT OF ORDER" are you fucking kidding me. I go towards the stars climb 5 flights of stairs before reaching my door breathless. I quickly take out the keys and turn the lock hearing the satisfying click sound.

I walk in excited off my ass. I see a a brown haired guy sitting int he lounge watching t.v.

"Hey dude."

"Hey girl."

I step on the beautiful stairs. Home Sweet.......Wait Who The Fuck Was That? I silently make a u-turn grabbing Wesleys baseball bat on the way hovering it in an attack position. I swing the bat but before it could hit the target, the guy moves up and the bat ends up hitting the sofa where once the guys head rested. The brown haired boy shreiks when he realizes I was about to hit him making me shriek as well. It kind of ended up like this.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." womanly shriek belonging to the guy.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." MY SHRIEK.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." womanly shriek. and so on each shriek became longer then before. I was about to scream when Wes came into the picture. "What the fuck is happening over here....Ashley omg ashley my baby girl is here." Wesley squeals like a lil girl before running towards me and capturing me in a hug. Which I wasnt ready for making me stumble and fall on the ground with Wes on top of me and brown haired boy under me.