I dont want to go!!!

Ok guys just warning you that I am facing major writers block so if this chapter is shitty then please forgive me. My exams are almost over then I will be able to focus more on writing BTM. I thought of calling Behind The Mask BTM. What do you think?
-----

"Hey Cher" I squealed.

"Hey Ash, you seem excited."

"Huh can a girl not be excited and squeal in delight."

"Ohh yes girls can but you see the thing is you are not a girl." Cher jokes. I look down at my body "Well I think I have all my lady parts present and my mensuration cycle is also perfectly fine, plus I dont see any male part on my body. So you are proven wrong HA!" I shout pointing at her while grinning like a crazy psychotic killer.

"Why the fuck are we talking about lady and male parts?" Allison comes out of no where with Betty. "Oh well you see our lil Ash was acting all girly and squealing . Oh! and was looking to bright and there was not the bitchy frown on her face." Cher exclaimed.

"You know its not nice to eavesdrop on someones conversation." I exclaimed.

"Babe dont try to avoid our question. Why were you acting girly?" Betty exclaimed.

"I dont know. My mood just seems perfect and nothing can change it. Now hurry up lets go to the cafeteria im hungry." I said jumping up and down, I swear sometimes I have my doubts of me being seventeen.

"Ohh guys Matt and I will tell you why Ash is acting like that" Eve comes out of no where. Ok seriously where are these people hiding.

"Dont you dare say it Eve I will beat the crap out of you."

Completely ignoring my very honest threat Eve continued " You see Ash has a major crush on ....... Josh Skylar. Yes my friends Ash has a crush she is not a lesbean. Now we know finally." Eve exclaims proudly and I punch her in the arm with full force and she stumbles back a bit but regains her position.

All of my friends scream in a high pitched voice making me go deaf and all the kids in the cafeteria turned around staring at us. "Guys public place please." I said. Oh who the hell am I kidding I scream louder then them in public. Ashley Benson doesnot be ashamed or shy.

"But you finally have a crush." Bee says "huh when did you come?" I asked her "We all are here silly!" I turn around to see Sara, Matt, Alexa and Zac grinning at me but there was no sign of Josh and Amy, thank the God for that . "But when... I mean how...Oh screw it! Well you guys are here so let me just make it clear that Im not a lesbean and I also Do Not like Josh" I said, not looking my friends in the eye.

"Awww we know you are lying." Alexa said.

"Am not" I whine like a child. "Then why are you tugging your shirt." Looking down I was most definetely tugging my shirt. Shit I need to learn how to lie.

"Admit it Ash you like him" Matt said quirking his eyebrow up. I stayed silent for a while, then decided to tell them but to be honest under there intimidating stares anyone would break and give in.

"Ok fine, I may have a crush on him but not a major one." I mumble in such a low voice that I was surprised that they heard.

"Omg I knew it. I was right." Eve said bumping her fist in the air.
"I trusted you I thought we were friends!" I said in a dramatic sad voice and held my hand to my chest "bitch please, you know Im not good at keeping secrets!" Eve bit back.