Welcome To The Force.

I awoke to the ear piercing sound of my alarm blaring in my ear "5:45am" it read. I quickly got out of bed and headed downstairs to the kitchen to make a fresh pot of coffee and grab some breakfast which would probably consist of cold pizza. I ran back upstairs and took a hot shower.I wasn't set to be in to work until 8 am but I wanted to get an early start and be fully awake to start my day. it was my first official day as a cop and I wanted to start it off right and try to impress my  Chief by coming in a bit early it showed dedication to the job. I quickly showered and suited up in my newly pressed attire and shiny black shoes it took me a while to pin my badge correctly but after about 5 minutes I finally got it. I was just sitting down to my breakfast of Cold Pizza and hot coffee when my cell phone rang I didn't recognize the number so I decided to answer it anyway. 

( 6:35 am)

"Hello?"

"Officer ____"  Side Note -(I will come up with a last name as the story develops right now I can not think of a good one off the bat) any suggestions to my last name I will greatly appreciate and take into consideration! credit will be given!.

"Uh, y-yes sir" I stuttered.

" This is Police Chief Mike Jauregui, I need you down here IN my office pronto in 0:700 hrs I need to discuss your first assignment with you I am doing roll call early so I need for you to light a fire under your ass and get to the station asap!"   a stern voice was on the other end and he didn't sound like he was too friendly, His voice was deep and uninviting. I glanced at my watch (6:38 am) it read and I turned back to my conversation with the chief.

"But sir I've got" I started but was quickly cut off.

"Listen Officer___ I don't give a damn what you've got I said get your ass down here to the station you have 25 minutes or you're fired"  he hollered in my hear nearly causing me to drop my phone.

"y-yes sir on my way right now sir"  I stuttered as I  ended the call, I glanced around the room for my keys and located them on the table next to the front door. I exited my house,  and got into my 2010 Ford Crown Victoria which was was on it's last leg. I attempted to start the car but the car would not crank after 3 attempts my patience  was starting to wear.I attempted again 

"Come on you piece of shit, do me this last favor" I mumbled under my breath (6:42am) the time on my watch read. I attempted to start the car again and this time she fired up without hesitating.

"I take back everything I said" I said as I kissed the steering wheel and backed out of the driveway.

(6:54 am)

Somehow,I managed to make it to the station with just 6 minutes to spare. I hopped out of my car as hauled ass into the station to meet with the Chief however,when I got inside it was a different story. I burst into a room and was quickly stared down by about 20 officers giving me the "death stare" my eyes widened and I was about to apologize to them for the intrusion I heard a familiar voice.

"Officer___  I see you made it by the skin of your teeth" The police chief said glaring at me. he was a tall man very husky with short dark hair and a clean shaven beard.His face was that of Santa Claus a bit Jolly looking and inviting but neither of those characteristics did he possess.

"Uh. y-yes sir I apologize for interu-" I stuttered but was quickly cut off once again.

"You are not interrupting anything Officer ___ we were waiting on you to start role and I'd appreciate it if you could be a little more punctual in regards to my orders. Now HOPEFULLY we will not have any problems with you now will we?" 

He asked with a raised brow. I could hear the other officers chuckling under their breath.  With Me being the only female officer to of made the cut, I could only  assume upon the incredibly  chauvinistic egos that these men had. I knew that I didn't belong but I was determined to live my dream of becoming an Officer of the law at any cost or ridicule. I decided to stand for role call, When the chief was finished giving my fellow officers their assignments, I stood by the door waiting for mine when a woman walked in from the Chiefs office she had Raven colored black hair  and beautiful striking emerald green eyes. she stood about 5'4'' her body was average weight about 125 lbs and her curves where amazing. She was wearing an unusually short black dress that came down with a slit in the middle almost showing her breasts which were covered by a black strapless bra. (photo below)

I watched the Chief as  the girl leaned over and whispered something in his ear then kissed his cheek 

"Bye daddy"  the girl called to the the Chief I noticed that she started headed for the door which I was unknowingly blocking  and I quickly moved to the side "someone whistled and the guys erupted in cat calls and whistles as the girl passed them she smiled and waved at the men before she stopped just short of the door. She stared me down for a second her piercing green eyes seemed to burn a hole right through my soul. I smiled and opened the door for her I could hear the Chief hollering at the men threatening suspension if they even so much as dreamed about his daughter in a negative way.

"Thanks" she exclaimed looking back at me

"Oh no problem" I replied with a smile as the door closed behind her

"God damn i'd like to fuck her good" one officer sitting next to me said

"man you don't know what to do with that! let a REAL man handle that guarantee she wont be going back to pussy any time soon" another officer stated (D. Smith) I scanned his badge.

"Hey fuck you both i'll have that fuckin' tease screaming my name  she will beg for me to be her daddy" another Officer chimed in with a big grin on his face.

I rolled my eyes and  began walking over to the Chief to ask for my assignment.