Chapter 6: Changes

I awoke the next morning and decided to prepare a small breakfast for Lauren and I. I had gone up to her room and saw that she was still asleep so I did not bother to disturb her. About 30 minutes later I had begun to set the table I had my back turned to grab two plates from the cabinet when I felt a presence behind me I turned and there was Lauren standing in the entryway of the kitchen 

(SideNote) - you guys may be wondering why I always feel her presence and I turn and she is staring at me recall her character description she hasn't been taking her pills to keep her mentally stable.. all of this is being written for a reason just a few more chapters and you all will find out why she is always staring) (pic Below)

"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me" I replied staring at her I turned back to prepare the plates "Am I not allowed to look at something I want?" she asked

"Jesus Christ you scared the shit out of me" I replied staring at her I turned back to prepare the plates "Am I not allowed to look at something I want?" she asked. Suddenly, I could feel her arms wrapping around my waist. I felt her breath on my neck and I froze as her hands reached up under my shirt and past my stomach "mmm your body feels nice" she said seductively as she ran her hands over my abs. I set the plates down gently on the counter. "What are you doing, I told you I can't do this" I said as I closed my eyes. Her touch sent electric waves throughout my entire body but I fought the urge to give in I would not give into her it would cost me my career. "I'm not doing anything that you don't want me to do" she replied rubbing my stomach "And by the looks of it i'd say you were enjoying this" she whispered in my ear. At that moment, I removed her hands from me and turned around to face her she stared up at me with her beautiful emerald eyes. "Tell me you want me" she whispered her eyes never left mine and we were locked in an unbreakable stare. "Do you want to know what I really want?" I asked her as I raised an eyebrow. "mhm " she responded as she gently pressed her body into mine "I'd like to eat this breakfast that I prepared for us so stop it and sit down" I replied in a stern but serious tone. Lauren's smile disappeared she rolled her eyes, pushed me and went to the table to sit down  I turned to the stove and continued preparing our plates all the while crazy thoughts were spiraling through my mind. I sat Lauren's plate down in front of her and poured her a cold glass of Orange Juice. I walked over to the opposite side of the table, sat down and began eating quietly I was a few minutes into my meal when I glanced up and noticed that Lauren was watching me her finder slightly between her teeth she looked me up and down before I broke her concentration "Eat" I urged her "Fuck you, I'm not hungry"  "bullshit" I mumbled under my breath and continued eating "Suit yourself then" I said as I stood up to clean my plate. Suddenly I felt something wiz past my head and crash to the ground "Here's what I think of your fucking food" she said harshly she stood watching me wanting me to react in a negative way instead I quietly picked up the chunks of glass from the floor and threw them into the trashcan I grabbed a broom and dustpan and swept up the mess that she had made. After I was finished, I stood up and glanced at her "Are you done throwing a fucking tantrum?"  I asked as I walked towards her "don't you talk to me like that" She scoffed . I shook my head as I walked past her "Hey I am talking to you don't walk away from me when I am talking!" She yelled  she began pushing me as  I entered the living room she was on my heels I kept myself calm ignoring her little tantrum. I knew that if I decided to react using force that I could seriously injure her  As I turned to face her she raise her hand to strike me. I grabbed her hand and turned it behind her back as I pressed her against the wall she began to laugh "Oh you like it rough huh baby?"  "Lauren shut up" I replied to her dryly "Right now you are being irrational and you need to calm down" I told her as I held her arm  she pressed her body against me "And what the fuck are you going to do if I don't" she said between laughs "Are you going to tell daddy on me huh?" she replied as she chuckled. I released my hold on her and she turned around and ran her hand through her long dark hair flipping it to one side. I turned from her, grabbed my car keys and headed towards the front door. "Where do you think you're going this conversation isn't finished" she spat at me "Oh it's finished I'm going out i'll be back later" I said as I slammed the door leaving her alone. At this point I didn't give a fuck about the chiefs orders nor Lauren I just had to get away from that house and as quickly as possible. I needed a drink.

A/N - so how are you guys feeling about the story so far? I promise it gets more psychotic as the chapters move on! some chapters will be really short from this point on because I will be getting into the interesting parts and plot twist in the story however if you are enjoying reading my story so far PLEASEEE comment below and tell m what you think ALSO if you have any suggestions as to the directions the story needs to go I am open to all suggestions !