First Rendezvu

3 days had passed since the incident between Smith and I my eye was just starting to heal and I decided to head to Starbucks for a coffee and to relax with my laptop for the two weeks that I was said to be suspended walking into the coffee shop I was met by a cheerful barista "hieee welcome to Starbucks what can I get started for you today?" She asked with a clown smile can I have a large coffee and a sweet roll please" I said as I pushed my shades up covering my bruised eye. "Sure coming right up" I took a seat in the far back corner and began typically statistics on my laptop my coffee arrived piping hot along with my sweet roll I became enveloped in my work when the "Ding" of the bell signaled someone had entered the shop I continued typing when I overheard a familiar laugh I glanced up and saw Lauren with a guy his arm wrapped around her waist he began kissing her neck as she giggled I stared at them and began packing my things to leave "hey" she said I turned to her and the guy more like fuck boy had his arms around her waist I looked at them both and headed to the bathroom "get the fuck off of me!" I heard lauren shout "chill out baby what's your deal" the guy replied as I entered the restroom. I was suddenly pushed against a wall I felt Lauren's lips crash into mine and I didn't hesitate to reciprocate after I realized what I was doing I gently pushed her away. She slapped me hard in the face and before I could react we were kissing again. My hands found Lauren's ass and with a squeeze she let out a loud moan I tried to push her away again but she wldnt let me "stop!" I yelled gently pushing her away from me "just stop ok I can't do this " I said backing away from her "I'm sorry I cant" I opened the door just as an elderly woman was coming in "excuse me " I said politely to her as I walked out, I quickly got into my car and drove off.

_____________________________

I made it to my condo in record time I don't know if I even drove myself because I had gotten there so quickly. I lay the keys on the stand by the door walked into the kitchen and grabbed a beer and sat down in the livingroom popping the top I pulled out my phone and checked my messages one in particular stood out... Lauren's

Lauren: how dare you walk away from me! Who do you think you are?!?

Me:Lauren I am not going to argue with you over this you are obviously in a relationship we've both moved on its better this way

Lauren: So, you've moved on huh? Who is she?

Me: Who is who Lauren?!

Lauren:WHO ARE YOU FUCKING?!?!

Me: bye Lauren I don't have time for this! I've Ben single for 4 months goodbye!

I turned my phone off before the next message was sent,popped open my bear and took a swig. The cold beverage hit the back of my throat sending a shock through my organs and the liquid traveled down.
__________________________________

I had fallen asleep on the sofa unaware of long I was out I glanced at my watch (7:45pm) it read I had a light headache so I walked upstairs to my bathroom and popped an aspirin and went to sit back on the sofa. Turning my iphone back on I checked to see if I had gotten any other messages or calls BESIDES Lauren yet when my home screen opened I scrolled across the screen

23 missed calls from Lauren

15 text messages from Lauren

Voicemail box is full

"My god Lauren" I mumbled to myself

Opening a picture message it showed a bathtub filled with water, pills scattered over the floor, and Lauren laying naked inside of the tub the message read

"GORGIO HOTEL room 345 downtown L.A. get here or you will be responsible if I die"

I quickly jumped off of the sofa grabbed my keys and headed to the hotel unsure of what I would find when I got there.