Chapter 20: Mood Swings

I awoke the next morning to a pair of intense Emerald Eyes staring at me. Once my vision cleared I realized that it was Lauren staring back at me her as a smile grew wider " you know, you're cute when you sleep" she said her eyes burning into mine "how long were you watching me?" I asked. Lauren glanced up at the clock hanging on the wall then back at me "an hour" she replied with a raised brow "I need to freshen up" I say as I began to get off off the bed and stretch "I'll make you something to eat,are you hungry?" She asked turning back to me "yeah, sure I could eat" I replied with a half smile as I headed towards the bathroom I was stopped by a hand on my wrist. "Don't I get a good morning kiss?" Lauren said I began to see the wild look flick in her eyes "of course" I replied as I leaned over to kiss her the kiss deepened quickly but I gently pulled away "umm I should shower" I said removing my hands from her waist. " how long are we going to keep playing this game?" She asked I looked at her clueless. "What game lauren?" I asked " you haven't made love to me in a month or kissed me or anything" she said gently pushing me against the wall. I had to think of a reason and quick." I hadn't noticed that" I said I could hit myself for those poor choice of words. Lauren got close and slowly ran her hand up my shirt making my abs tense up under her touch. She took my hand and trailed it under her shirt until I reached her breasts. " Are you telling me that you don't miss this, you don't miss what I feel like" she whispered to me as her eyes filled with lust. "Lauren" I started but was quickly cut off by her removing her hand from my shirt with a smirk "Go ahead I won't stop you" I walked upstairs to my bathroom and closed the door. Walking over to the mirror I stared at my hand truth is, I did miss her touch I missed making love to her, I missed touching her.. but that's where my thoughts would end. I knew that I couldn't make love to her any longer because I was putting myself in a very dangerous situation. I showered quickly, got dressed and headed downstairs where the smell of sausage ,maple syrup and possibly waffles cooking permiated my nose. I headed to the livingroom and sat on the sofa, I was still a little tired so I tilted my head back and closed my eyes. About 20 mins later I felt something soft brush my leg I jumped and opened my eyes "breakfast is ready" Lauren said tapping my leg and walking back into the kitchen. I got up ,stretched and walked into the kitchen where Lauren was waiting for me. She sat a plate of sausage ,scrambled eggs, and a Belgian waffle in front of me. I was starving so I thanked her and dug in. I hadn't gotten halfway through with my breakfast when I felt her staring at me to which I glanced up at her and she was. "Did you want some ,I'm sorry I should have asked?" I said setting my fork down "I've already eaten" were her words "oh.. um this is really delicious" I said forking eggs into my mouth. Lauren didn't reply she only stared at me with lustfull eyes. "Would you like more juice?" She asked getting up from the table "yes please" I replied Lauren walked to the fridge and pulled out a container of orange juice I attempted to grab my cup for her when she stopped me "I have it baby" she said gently taking the cup from my hand "here you are" she said placing the cup in my hand "thanks" I replied I watched as Lauren walked over to the fridge and set the juice back in the fridge she bent over slightly just enough for me to see that she in fact was unclothed underneath. I quickly returned my gaze back to my food and continued eating. Lauren came back and sat in front of me crossing her legs I watched her oversized shirt slowly ride up to her thighs I couldn't help but stare at her. When I glanced up at her she was staring at me " I'm finished I said as I got up and walked to the counter and set my plate down and walked into the living room taking a few minutes to regroup myself I heard something shuffle and turned to see Lauren standing behind me "Jesus fuck Lauren can you please not do that" I said clutching my chest. "Sorry baby" she said as she pressed herself against me she began kissing my neck slowly I felt her arms reach up my shirt and rub my abs. "Lauren please"
In that moment she snatched her hands from under my shirt and pushed me nearly knocking me into a wall. "Why won't you fuck me!" She yelled. I turned to her and saw that crazy look in her eyes. I started to say something but shook my head and walked away I headed up the stairs to my room when I heard footsteps running behind me "hey! Don't you dare walk away from me when I am talking to you" Lauren shouted as she pushed me I turned quickly to face her the crazy look in her eyes still present "what the fuck do you want from me lauren!" I shouted suddenly I was being pushed against the wall Lauren's lips crashed into mine I tried to pull away from her but she wouldn't allow it before I knew it she and I were wrapped in blankets fucking like animals Lauren and I went at it all day taking breaks only to eat or shower then we were back at it.

___________________________________

I lay in bed holding Lauren she was asleep in my arms clutching my body for security and also keeping me from going anywhere I fell asleep after stating at the ceiling gathering my thoughts Lauren was a dangerous girl,dangerous in a way where once she reeled you in she became obsessed and you were then stuck with her there was no breaking things off there was no leaving.. and I was now sure that she would make sure of that...

A/N idk if this update is so good because Iam very sleepy but I had to get it finished tell me what you guys think p.s. this hasn't been proofread or edited I'll do that tomorrow ♡♡