Chapter 8 : The Morning After

I awoke to the sound of Music playing throughout the house Lana Del Ray's :"Born to Die" Album. I could hear Lauren downstairs singing and the smell of Sausage and Bacon filled the air I felt a bit nauseous so I went to the bath room to take a shower and change into different clothes. after my shower, I headed downstairs to the kitchen Lauren was still singing I heard pots banging followed by Lauren cursing at something or other. I entered the kitchen and paused she was wearing almost nothing only her bra and panties I stood in the doorway staring at her "hey you're awake" She said turning to me with a huge grin on her face I watched as she set a spatula down on the counter and walked up to me with her arms out. "I thought you were going to be out like a light all day especially ,after last night" She said with a smirk as she softly pecked my lips. "what did we do last night ?" I asked hesitantly I honestly must have blacked out because I could not remember a thing. "We had sex" she replied bluntly "four times or was it five?.. I lost count" she said as she winked at me and went back to cooking. In that moment my heart sunk inside of my chest, I felt faint so I went to sit down "you were great by the way.. no! better than great you were fucking amazing" She continued but her voice was slowly faded from my ears as thoughts swirled through my head "what the fuck was I thinking!!, why did I get so drunk last night?!, What if I lose my Job? The Chief is going to slaughter me for sleeping with his daughter!" I sat with my head down when Lauren's voice slowly faded back in. "Don't be so freaked out it's just sex, my dad doesn't have to know it can be our little secret" she said with a chuckle. I glanced up at her "We shouldn't have done that Lauren I could lose my job over this" I said sternly. I buried my head back in my hands. "It was more than sex, I made love to you" I told her  looking at her with a serious expression "yeah, you did and that's why it was so amazing..." she replied I stared at her blank expression until she snapped out of what looked like a trance. Lauren looked up at me and smiled "hungry?!" she asked with a squeak in her voice. "Not much"  I replied "Well, I made a nice breakfast so eat for me please you must be out of energy from last night " she giggled as she set a plate down in front of me. I nodded in reply, grabbed a fork and began eating Lauren  opted for Fruit instead of the Breakfast that she had prepared "let's do something today" she said completely breaking my thought concentration. "Like what" I asked as I bit into a croissant  "I want to go shopping will you take me?" she asked smiling "um yeah sure but I-" My speech was cut short by my cell phone ringing. I jumped in response because I was not expecting anyone to call Lauren got up from her chair and walked over to me and grabbed my phone her eyes grew as wide as her smile. "who is it" I asked with my eyes "looks like its for you" she said as she handed me the phone she sat in my lap I didn't want her to fall so I put my arm around her waist and she lay her head in the crook of my neck. "Hello" I answered  "Ahh Officer____ how are you everything is going according to plan I would assume" a deep voice responded on the other end just then my heart stopped "ye -uh y--yes sir Chief everything is fine"  Lauren started kissing my neck I quickly flagged her away only to have her giggle in my ear "And my daughter she is doing well?" he asked in a serious tone "yes s-ssir she she's um" Lauren began straddling me as she flipped her hair to one side and began kissing my neck  "would you stop that!" I whispered harshly "what was that Officer___?" the chief replied  "Oh nothing sir I am just watching a game on t.v"  I replied as I rolled my eyes by this time Lauren was biting my neck which made me grunt and clear my throat right afterwards."ah huh" he replied with a bit of skepticism in his voice. " HI DADDY!!" Lauren shouted. "I'd like to speak with my daughter in private please"  he replied in a stern tone of voice "Absolutely Sir" I replied trying once again not to stutter. I handed Lauren the phone as I stood up "He wants to talk to you alone" I said and I left the kitchen. I  didn't get far before I heard Lauren raise her voice "Dad I don't give a fuck what you say you know the rules if I don't get what I want it won't look good for you" I stopped mid step and turned back I hid behind a wall just before the entry to the kitchen and listened. "yes I know that, I know that okay I've been taking them like you told me," I don't care what you do just get rid of it, I don't care how you do it just do it! "  "Well you got yourself into this now fucking deal with it dad" "fucking asshole"  It grew quiet and I hurried down the hallway and into the living room,sat down and turned on the TV. I casually flipped through the TV channels but after finding nothing that caught my attention I decided to go and see what Lauren was up to. I walked past the kitchen and up the stairs to Lauren's room her door was slightly ajar I was about to let myself in when she appeared I peeked through the crack of the door and watched as Lauren undressed herself and looked into the mirror which showed off her beautiful body and her curves. I found myself entranced by her beauty but I knew what I was doing was wrong. I turned and headed back down the stairs and waited for her in the living room. about 30 minutes later she came walking down the stairs, when she saw me she smiled and I returned the gesture with a half smile. I opened the passenger door for Lauren and she happily got in and sat down I ran jogged over to the drivers side and got in. I started the car but just as I was about to pull off Lauren gently grabbed by face and kissed me after a few seconds , she pulled back slowly with her eyes closed, she opened them and looked at me "What was that for?" I asked trying not to smile. "Just because"  she said smiling "Um I hope you don't mind I need to drop by my apartment to pick up a few things" I said looking at her "Sure, whatever you want" she said looking at me with puppy eyes.