Prologue (EDITED)

"Young master! Please, we need to get back to the castle, your Father will be furious if he found out that you went outside!" I rolled my eyes as I keep on listening to my servant which is my friend too, "Oh come on. Father will never know if we shut our mouths right? Just let me enjoy this freedom that I have right now." I said.

As we kept on walking, some people were looking at me like they know me so I pulled the hood of my cape tightly to cover my face.

We bought lots of things from the market, like throw pillows, blankets, plates, vases, fresh flowers, fruits and vegetables.

I was strolling along the food stall when the crowd went on chaos, "The dark demon is here!" Someone shouted from afar, my eyes went wide.

The dark demon is here, in this village.

I heard another scream, "Young master!" Luhan immediately grabbed my arm but not for long because an old man bumped into me so his grip on my arm loosened.

I helped the old man to get into his feet, "Thank you, young man." he ran away as soon as he get into his feet.

"Luhan!" I called Luhan but he can't hear me because my scream was drowned by the other screams, and then there I saw the castle guards to find where the dark demon was hiding.

I tried to ran away to find my way to the castle but unfortunately I bumped into a firm chest. I stumbled and I looked back at him but my eyes grew big when our eyes met.

My mouth gaped open as I stare into his red eyes... they're beautiful.

I was startled when he kneeled down in front of me, I was now staring in his jet black ones as his red eyes disappeared, my breath hitched when his hand reached for my face, I shook my head, tears brimming on the side of my eyes, "N-no...please no." I wanted to avoid his eyes but I just can't.

The elders said that when you encountered a demon, don't look into its eyes, it provokes him more to eat your soul and savour all your blood.

I was dumbfounded when he smirked, "You're mine, Prince Baekhyun." then he leaned towards me and he buried his nose on the crook of my neck, my knees wobbled when he inhaled. I unconsciously closed my eyes.

"Mine alone, remember that." then I felt him kissed my forehead.

I opened my eyes and to my surprise, he disappeared, leaving me there with my mouth open, "Your Highness!" Castle guards were already here and I can't totally hear them, my heart is pounding hardly against my chest and I can almost hear it.

What did he just said? I am his?