EPILOGUE

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

Suho immediately lowered Chanyeol's hand when he saw that his condition was stable. Chanyeol's other hand was holding Baekhyun's hand, the two looked peaceful together. Suho smiled at them, "They're finally free," Suho said and held Lay's hand. They decided to leave the two so that they could rest properly.

Chanyeol heard the door closing, his eyes fluttered open. He looked to his side and he smiled when he saw Baekhyun sleeping, he forced himself to stand next to Baekhyun. He examined its face, the bruises and wounds were slowly vanishing. Chanyeol caressed his face, Chanyeol was surprised when Baekhyun leaned to his touch. Slowly, Baekhyun formed a small smile.

"You fulfilled your promise," Baekhyun said, his eyes still closed.

"You're mine, I have to do what I have to do," Chanyeol said and kissed Baekhyun on the lips.

"You're mine, no one will hurt you from now on, no one will try to steal you away from me." Baekhyun opened his eyes and met Chanyeol's red ones.

Baekhyun reached for Chanyeol's face, "When I was in that chamber, it made me remember your eyes," he smiled, "It made me remember that day, the day I first met you," he slowly caressed Chanyeol's face.

"The night you declared I'm yours," he then caressed Chanyeol's lips and just like that Chanyeol claimed Baekhyun's lips with his.

A month after they beat Sooman, the whole mansion was overjoyed when King Kris and King Tao arrived, Baekhyun immediately ran to his parents and hugged them tightly.

"I'm so glad that you're okay, son." His Papa said as she kissed Baekhyun's head, Baekhyun smiled and looked at his father, Kris immediately hugged his son, "I'm sorry Baek, for not telling you," Baekhyun let go of the hug and looked up to his father, "It's okay Father, it's all in the past now," he then looked at Chanyeol.

"I wouldn't have met Chanyeol," he smiled at him, Chanyeol grinned at him, "I would spend a thousand years just to find you, I couldn't asked a beautiful other half than you, Baekhyun walked toward his man and hugged him.

All of them looked at the couple adorably, Chanyeol and Baekhyun giggled at each other, knowing everything is going to be okay from now on.

On a sunny day, Baekhyun walked gracefully at their Kingdom's garden as he watched his children playing with their dogs. While looking at the flowers, a strong arm held his waist, he giggled when Chanyeol blew air on his ear and kissed his neck.

"You're so naughty! Your children's looking at us! " Baekhyun said while slapping the red rose on Chanyeol's chest. 

Chanyeol wrapped his hands around his husband, "Thank you." Baekhyun was surprised on what his husband said, "What for?" Baekhyun turned to Chanyeol, "Nothing, I just want to say thank you," he said and kissed Baekhyun.

Baekhyun smiled and watched the children play, six years later when all that happened. Chanyeol looked at his husband, he smiled as Baekhyun smiled at the children. After two months since they defeated Sooman, Baekhyun proceeded to the throne and a month after the coronation they got married and was blessed with three children.

"How is Taehyung?" Chanyeol asked Baekhyun.

"He is still looking for Jungkook, I'm sure. He told me that the last time he saw Jungkook was on the west side of the Kingdom, I don't know about those two, "Baekhyun said and smiled at Baekkie when he showed something. Jungkook went far away two months after what happened and since Taehyung is one heck of in denial before, he regretted not telling him that he likes him. Now he's in a wild goose chase.

"How about Kai and Kyungsoo hyung? When will they return from their honeymoon? I miss Kyungsoo hyung already, " Baekhyun asked Chanyeol, " I don't know about Kai, he's so selfish when it comes to your brother, "Baekhyun laughed because of that.

"Sehun and Luhan will be home next month with their daughter," Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded, "Their daughter is still a snob to Taeyong, but to Baek Ah she is very friendly," Baekhyun said and waved to Hyunnie.

"Is Suho hyung and Lay hyung still traveling with their son?" Baekhyun asked and Chanyeol nodded, "They'll be home next year, for sure."

They looked at the castle when they heard Chen, "BAEKHYUN! THE SNACK IS READY! BRING THE CHILDREN HERE! " Chen shouted and the two laughed, "Coming hyung!" he shouted back and waved to Chen's daughter (A / N: I'm soft for this, imagine Chen carrying EXO's princess :(( aaaaa kyeowooo! I have to include this, I can't help it huhu. For those who doesn't support Chen with his decision, NAGAJUSEYO).

"Taeyong! Don't go too far! " Baekhyun ran towards his son, leaving Chanyeol there. He laughed as he watches Baekhyun chased his son, after  everything they went through, they still have each other.

Chanyeol couldn't ask for more, when he saw Baekhyun in town he immediately fell for him. He felt guilty when he marked Baekhyun and capturing him but it's the only option he could think to protect him. If he didn't do it, Baekhyun and his children might not be here today.

It's all worth it.

He smiled when Baekhyun waves at him, Baekhyun looked beautiful as he carries Taeyong. His smile widened when Baek Ah put the flower crown on her Papa's head, he started walking towards them.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol couldn't ask for more, they smiled at each other. Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun by the waist and kissed him on the lips.

"You're mine, Baekhyun."

"Yours, only yours, Chanyeol."

---------------------------------------------------------------

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT THIS FAR! PLEASE DO CHECK MY OTHER STORY "FATE'S GAME", it's my Chanyeol fanfic. I want to try the EXO member x you theme to see if it's okay. Imagine yourself being the girl and Chanyeol as your man hehe.

Again thank you for being patient with me! You may now check my other story "Destiny's Game"!

KEEP SAFE! WASH YOUR HANDS! WEAR YOUR FACE MASKS! AVOID TOUCHING YOUR FACE!

STREAM 1 BILLION VIEW! STREAM CANDY! STREAM TELEPHONE! STREAM LIT! STREAM BOOM!