Chapter 11 (EDITED)

Park Chanyeol's Point of View

I slowly caressed Baekhyun's cheek as I stare at him, he's sleeping soundly beside me. I looked at our intertwined hands and it made me sigh. Why now?

Why now when we already confessed our feelings for each other? Why now when we're getting to happy?

What happened earlier was frightening, I thought I will lose Baekhyun to Sooman. I thought my friends would die because of the number of Sooman's men, we were outnumbered. I shut my eyes hard when I remembered how Sehun and Kai were thrown at the hard ground, how Baekhyun's brother, Kyungsoo were thrown across the room. I saw fear in Baekhyun's eyes as he looked at his brother's state.

"Chanyeol?" Baekhyun's soft voice called me, I opened my eyes and his soft eyes welcomed my worried ones.

"Is everything okay? Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked, I gave him a small smile and I shook my head, "Nothing's wrong, baby." I looked at him as he looked down and pursed his lips, "No you're not." He then looked at me in the eyes and lifted his free hand to caress my cheek, "Don't lie to me."

I sighed, and now we're together, he could now read me easily. I chuckled inwardly, of course, he's my other half, my love, my life, the person I would spend the rest of my life with.

I held his hand on my cheek and gently caressed it, "I thought I lost you." He looked at me worriedly, "You won't lose me, I know you'll save me and I know that if ever Sooman will capture me, you'll come and get me." I was so drawn into his eyes and I didn't notice he kissed me.

He smiled at me, "I know you would Chanyeol, I trust you." Then he wrapped his small arms around me, "Don't think about it, I am here with you, Sooman didn't got me." He said and then he looked up, "Please rest, Chan." I nodded and shut my eyes as I kissed the top of his head and inhaled his scent.

The next morning, I woke up with no Baekhyun beside me. I panicked and immediately went out of bed and ran downstairs. I checked the living room and he's not there. I checked outside and he's not there either. When I saw him in the kitchen, laughing with his brother, Chen, I sighed and ruffled my hair.

Chen noticed me and nudged Baekhyun, he looked at me and slowly putting down the bowl. I looked at him, he's still wearing his pajamas and he looked cute with his pink apron.

"You're awake, sorry I didn't wake you up—" Before he could even finish what he's saying I immediately pulled him and hug him tight, I buried my face on his neck and inhaled his scent. He smells like my bed, I heard him call me but I hugged him even more.

Baekhyun broke the hug when we heard someone coughed, I glared at Chen, "Hey it's too early for you to eat each other's faces! Our sister's coming and we need to get ready!" Chen said and Baekhyun laughed, "My brother's right, Noona's coming and we need to cook for her, Kyungsoo hyung's not yet ready to prepare something for her." He then walked towards the kitchen counter and continued what he was doing.

"Is it safe for her to come here?" Baekhyun looked back at me and he smiled as he nodded.