Chapter 3 (EDITED)

Baekhyun's Point of View

I looked at my reflection, Luhan was trying to straighten my outfit, "Don't worry Baekhyun, Sehun and I will be there okay?" I nodded as I bit my lip hard, "Everything will be fine, I promise you." Luhan said and excused himself.

I was left alone in my chamber and fought the tears brimming in my eyes, why does it have to be like this?

"Baekhyun?" I turned around to look at the person who called me, "N-noona." I smiled at her but she just gave me a questionable look, "Is everything alright Baekhyun?" She walked towards me with her elegant vintaged red ball gown, "Of course noona! Well is your fiancé here already?" I asked and she smiled at me as she nod.

We talked about what will happen later at the party, "Don't be nervous when the party starts okay?" I nodded as I offered my arm to her and she clung into my arm and we marched through the hallway. This party will be celebrating my parents anniversary and will introduce me in front of everyone as the heir to the throne and also announcing my sister's engagement.

The party is already starting, "Your Highnesses, your parents wants you to be with them at the entrance to welcome the guests." we nodded and we walked towards the entrance gracefully.

"Happy Anniversary your Highnesses," My Papa and Father smiled at those people who greet them, "Congratulations on your engagement Lady Taeyeon!" My sister smiled while muttering thank you to a duke, "My, my, the future king is all grown up!" Duke Changmin greeted and I can't help but to smile, "Thank you Duke Changmin, please enjoy the party." I said and I gestured him to go inside, my sister ran towards his future husband as he stepped inside.

I heaved a sigh, where's Luhan? I roamed my eyes, Luhan's not here, is Sehun already here?

"Baekhyun!" I snapped my head towards my brothers, they gestured me to come closer, "Hyung..." Kyungsoo hyung furrowed his eyebrows at me, "What's bothering you Baekhyun? Taeyeon noticed when she went inside your chamber" he muttered when we keep on smiling at the guests who enters the ballroom.

I shook my head, "It's nothing hyung." I looked down, "Baek, they're here." my eyes widen when Luhan suddenly appeared beside me, where the hell did he came from?! My breathe hitched when my ears caught a familiar deep and cold voice, "King Kris and King Tao, happy anniversary." I kept my head down as Luhan mumbling something.

"Your Highnesses," that voice is sending shivers along my spine, "I'm glad you came Mr. Park." I looked at my Father, does he know him?

"Of course King Kris, I can't say no to a friend." really his voice is so familiar, "This is my eldest, Kyungsoo." Hyung said hello to him, "My only daughter, Taeyeon." I turned to my right and there I only saw his side-view profile, "Congratulations to your engagement Lady Taeyeon." he grabbed Noona's hand and kissed the back of his hand, "My fourtg son, Chen." Chen hyung nodded, "My youngest son, Taehyung."

My heartbeat fasten when his manly scent were tingling inside my nose, he's so close, "Shit." I jumped when Luhan cursed, "And the future King of the Kingdom, Baekhyun." I lowered down my head, "Come on Baekhyun, just one glance at him and everything will be fine" I gulped loudly, I hissed when I felt the tingling sensation on my neck. It's starting to burn again.

I tried pulling my head up and tried to brush off the burning sensation, my eyes widen when I caught those familiar pair of eyes, those big ears, those plump lips, the pointed nose and his milky white skin.

"Hello Prince Baekhyun, I'm Park Chanyeol, nice to meet you." my mouth gaped open when he mentioned his name, I can't be wrong, my breath hitched when he smirked. The burning sensation worsened.