Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Baekhyun woke up with dark circles around his eyes, indicating that he didn't slept well last night.

He groaned when he faced the mirror, he ruffled his hair in annoyance. He stood up and walked inside the bathroom.

"Your face looks awful," Baekhyun rolled his eyes  when Taehyung teased him, "Did something happened last night?" Baekhyun jumped at his brother's question, his brother looked at him in a weird way, "I had a nightmare last night." he stuttered.

His brothers scrunched their noses, thinking that Baekhyun is rarely having nightmares, "Your Highnesses, King Kris and King Tao wants your presence at the hall." they turn around and saw the feminine-faced servant bowing and smiling at them, Kyungsoo started walking and the three boys followed their brother but Baekhyun was left behind since his pace was slow.

Luhan was walking beside him, "Hey are you okay? You look different, did something happened?" Baekhyun let out a heavy sigh, "I-I will tell you later," he said as he stopped in front of the door leading to the hall and he pushed it leaving Luhan.

His mouth gaped open as he stepped inside, Luhan followed, "What's this? What are these Pa?" Baekhyun asked when he saw the hall. It's a total chaos! He looked at his brothers who was glaring at the workers, his Papa face palmed, "It's Grandpa's doing Baek," Chen whispered making him shut his eyes tightly.

"Pa, I told you that I can handle the preparations for next week!" Tao hissed but Heechul crossed his arms, talking about having a parent who also have a bratty attitude, "Knowing you darling, parties are not your thing--" Baekhyun and his brothers including his Papa flinched when his Father's voice boomed inside the hall.

"SHUT UP! WHEN MY WIFE SAYS HE CAN DO IT, HE CAN DO IT! MY SONS ARE HERE, TAEYEON WILL BE HERE IN A FEW SO PLEASE PAPA SHUT UP!" Baekhyun looked at his Grandfather Hangeng who's just smirking at his husband.

What is Grandfather doing? Is he just going to stand there and do nothing? Baekhyun thought.

"Father, how many times do I have to tell you that you should control your temper," Baekhyun turn around when he heard a calm and gentle voice, it's his Taeyeon noona, "Noona!" the prince ran towards his sister and his sister opened her arms to give Baekhyun a hug, "How is everything Baek?" Baekhyun didn't answer. Instead he pouted, his sister chuckled.

"Taeyeon sweetie," Taeyeon smiled at her Papa, she bowed and smiled at Tao, "I'm home Pa," her Papa hugged her. Taeyeon walked towards to her Father, "Welcome home darling," Kris forced a smiled and hugged his daughter.

Taeyeon faced his Grandpa Heechul, "Grandpapa didn't I tell you that Papa can do these kind of parties?" Then she smiled and bowed at her Grandpa, she smiled at her Grandfather Hangeng, he smiled back and hugged her.

"Don't worry Grandpa, we can help Papa with that. So tell them that they should go back," she said politely but deep inside she really want to strangle her Grandpa, a Lady like her can also be so harsh too, "But your highness--" Taeyeon raised her hand as the sign to make the head of the workers to stop talking, "We will pay you later, but can you please excuse us for a moment?" They all nodded, "Thank you." and she smiled.

Her Grandpapa Heechul was glaring at her, "We can manage Grandpa, you can rest at your chamber." Baekhyun said while giving his Grandpa a forced small smile, "Luhan?" The feminine faced servant stepped forward and bowed, "Yes young master?" He asked, Baekhyun told him to accompany them at their chamber.

When their Grandparents exited the hall, they all heaved a sigh.

"Sweetie, are you okay? You should take a rest, we can handle this." King Kris kissed King Tao's hair while hugging him, "No sweetie, it's fine." Then he smiled at Kris, "Pa, Father's right you should rest." His eldest son told him, Tao surrendered and he told his husband to accompany him.

The siblings sighed in unison as their parents exited, "Am I not the only one who wants to strangle Grandmother's neck earlier?" Chen suddenly blurted out, "You are not the only one brother." Taehyung hugged Chen making their Kyungsoo hyung rolled his eyes, "Oh come on boys, stop it." Taeyeon said and the two dorks made a face.

"So Baekhyun, mind explaining to us what happened to your pretty face?" Baekhyun's face flushed red, because he always hears that to everyone, pretty.

"Don't mind it Noona, but hey! You just came out of nowhere, you didn't even told us that you'll be here!" He said then he pouted, "Little brother, you didn't heard Father right? 'Taeyeon will be here in a few'" Taehyung said as he imitate his Father's voice.

A deep voice made Taehyung jump, "Did you just mocked me, son?" His brothers and sister laughed at him when Taehyung shivered, "You should've seen your face!" Chen laughed, "Shut up Chen! I'm sorry Father" Then he bowed.

"It's okay, Taeyeon, darling." Kris approached his daughter, "How was the ride?" Taeyeon smiled, "It was great Father, is Papa okay?" Their Father nodded.

They planned for the upcoming party and as expected, they were finished early.

Baekhyun was about to go inside his chamber when Luhan grabbed him, "You owe me something Baekhyun!" His forehead furrowed but when he realized what was his friend talking about, he pulled Luhan inside his chamber.

"Now tell me what is this all about? Those dark circles around your eyes," he pointed out as Baekhyun closed the door, "Don't freak out okay? I didn't tell this to my brothers because I know they'll freak out!" The feminine faced boy nodded, the prince inhaled a lungful of air, "There was a man in my balcony last night." he scrunched his nose, Luhan cannot help but to gasp.

"Did he done something bad to you Baek?" The prince shook his head, his friend let out a relieved sigh.

Baekhyun cleared his throat, "But he gave me this," Luhan snapped his head towards Baekhyun as the prince slowly puling his scarf down, "Wait, is that..?" Baehyun nodded, "A hickey--" Luhan abruptly shook his head, "No! That is not a hickey Baekhyun!"

His eyebrows were knitted together, "Well I think you're confused," Baekhyun sat on the nearest chair, "I am confuse! Tell me what the heck is this?!" Luhan cleared his throat, "Well, I can say it's not a hickey because it's red—" Baekhyun didn't finished what Luhan was saying, "Lu, it's burning but I can bear it, I can feel that it's burning."

The servant gulped nerveously, "Sehun, where are you?" Baekhyun's forehead furrowed when his friend Luhan muttered something, suddenly cold wind went inside his chamber.

"Luhan?" He was shock when a cold voice boomed inside his chamber, Baekhyun snapped to Luhan, he gasped when Luhan was hugging a stranger. Baekhyun was looking at them, his mouth gaped open.

"Baekhyun, meet Oh Sehun, my boyfriend." Baekhyun looked at him ridiculously, "Sese, would you mind take a look on my young master's neck?" The stranger named Sehun nodded and walked towards Baekhyun, the prince leaned back when Sehun reached for his head. He looked at Luhan, his friend nodded signaling that it's okay. As Sehun was scanning Baekhyun's neck, his eyebrows furrowed.

"Why? What's wrong?" The feminine faced servant asked.

"This is earlier than what I have expected," Baekhyun felt something weird, like the burning on his neck intensifies, he dropped on his knees making Luhan and Sehun panicked, Baekhyun tried to scream but he can't.

Sehun immediately carried Baekhyun to his bathroom, "Lu! Fill the bathtub with water!" Luhan frantically filled the bathtub with water and Sehun put Baekhyun inside. His neck is still burning and he's clutching Luhan's sleeve. When the water reached Baekhyun's neck, he calmed.

"What was that Sehun?!" Luhan asked his boyfriend, "Someone's looking for him that's why, it indicates your young master is in danger." They both looked at Baekhyun who fell asleep.

Sehun held Luhan's shoulders, "Lu, listen to me, something will happen next week and we will come and get you, hide Baekhyun as soon as everything gets wrong."