Chapter 7 (EDITED)

Baekhyun's Point of View

I closed the door right before Chanyeol's face, he muttered something and I heard him laugh, what's so funny?

I groaned when I heard a knock on the door, "It's Lu, Baek." I told him to come in and I immediately turned my back to him, "What was that earlier?" I shrugged my shoulders and face him, "I don't know what has gotten into me and I don't know why I said it in front of everyone!" I gestured the door, Luhan shook his head and clicked his tongue.

"Your neck," he started, "It stopped swelling." He said as he pushed down the collar of my sweater, "Why didn't you tell me about this?" Luhan looked at me, "Check you neck in the mirror," he said and handed me the hand mirror.

I gasped as I looked at it, the mark is in the shape of flame, "how could this happen?" I asked Luhan, he sighed. He was about to say it when we were interrupted by a knock.

The door opened and Chanyeol's head popped out, Luhan looked at me, "I think it's better for Chanyeol to explain it to you." He stood up and exited out my room. I am now left alone with Chanyeol, my heart raced again. His manly scent invaded my room, my heart raced faster when I remembered what happened earlier.

"Tell me everything please." I almost gasped when I noticed how my voice turned out when I said those, it was pleading but it I don't think it was pleading.

I was sitting on my bed and he sat on the farthest end of my bed, "Why the mark turned into flame? Does it apply to everyone? I mean those who were marked?" I asked, he shook his head, "It shaped into flame because of this," he showed me his hand and a few seconds after, there was a flame forming on his hand.

"I can do anything, I can teleport like Kai, I could control the wind like Sehun, I can control the water and I can also heal someone or I can heal myself but I am more known in controlling fire—"

"That's why you were called the dark demon, with your control over fire and the control of others, you could be dangerous to anyone..." I trailed off and I looked up to him.

He nodded, "Is it because it burns when I am in danger? Does it apply to anyone? Like Luhan perhaps?" I asked, he gave me a small smile and here goes my heart again, beating like crazy.

"No, it only applies to you." I nodded, "But why the mark swells so much? After sensing danger, I mean." I noticed that he's getting closer but I ignored it.

"Because you haven't accepted me yet,"

"What would happen if I don't accept you?" He looked at me straight in the eyes, "You'll die." Shivers ran down to my spine as he said that.

"Is it a good thing I accepted you right?" I had to laugh it off and he also laughed, my chest feels light, when he let out a heartily laugh. I let out a shaky breath when he looked at me again straight in the eyes.

"You know, we could take things slower and I also don't want to make all of this faster for you..." I nodded because of that, "Same here, let's take things slow, for now I mean it's still sinking in that I am your other half, I am your mate, and you just saved me from a lunatic." He nodded.