Cornered

*Hey guys! Just letting you know this chapter is a little gritty in a sense. I am warning you all now that this chapter mentions kind of bad things, I feel bad for writing it, but it fits in a sense. I apologize. Don't say I haven't warned you now. Nonetheless, please remember to vote, read, comment and share! Thanks so much for reading this far! Ciao!*

I scoffed as the door closed. The halls were dimly lit, and I felt extremely uncomfortable with the Lakeman near me. There was no conversation. I didn't want to speak to the man, and I knew he didn't want to speak to me. As we neared the group, judging by the sounds and light around the corner, Alfrid grabbed my wrist, and slammed me against the wall. The supplies tumbled to the floor. My eyes widened in something close to fear. No, it wasn't fear.

It was terror.

"Despite you being such a troublemaker, I can't help but admire your... beauty." I shivered in disgust. "Besides, sometimes they're better struggling. Especially when they're smaller." He had caged me in, and my heart beat out of my chest. He leaned down, being considerably taller. His rotten teeth were baring at me, his smile lusty and hungry. I let out a small whimper.

His breath was as bad as the Master's. "I think I can get back to the others now." I said shakily. I had faced goblins and orcs and thunder battles, but this was the scariest by far. I started to move, but he still had his grip on my wrist, and it was painful. I didn't think he felt the blood on his hand. I tried to slide it out from his grip, and slide away, but I couldn't. He grabbed the other one, pinning them to the wall at my shoulder level.

"Not so fast, girly. Who said I was done with you? I've barely started." He sneered, his eyes half lidded in some creepy desire. His coal eyes dragged over my body, almost as though he was undressing me with his mind. A soft whimper left my lips. I couldn't help it. "Mmm. So innocent. So... pure. All for me." My body was paralyzed in horror.

He leaned in even closer, and he breathed in heavily through his nose. "Lavender and mint." He breathed in a creepy tone. I tried to shy away, but where was there for go? I wanted to kick him, to scream, to do something. But I was rooted to the spot, panic and dismay clawing through my body, wrapping its tendrils around my nerves. The tendrils prevented me from moving, closing my throat from crying out.

He still continued to come closer, and he brushed his lips against my cheekbone. I yanked my head away, but he just pressed closer against me. My head knocked against the wall. "Get- get off. L-let me go." I whimpered, though I didn't sound as threatening as I used to. I weakly tried to shake his hands off. He gripped both my wrists in one hand, and used his other to tilt up my chin. I recoiled, but he held my jaw between his fingers roughly. My wrists ached, and the blood traveled down my arm.

"Not so tough now, are we?" Alfrid went back to holding my wrists in both hands. He clutched them tightly. He continued pressing his lips against my cheek, travelling down my jaw. He moved back up toward my ear. "No one to save you now." I whined as he nipped my ear, trailing his tongue down my neck. I screwed my eyes shut, hoping this was a nightmare. But I knew it wasn't. My legs shook, and my body shuddered. I felt vulnerable, violated. His disgusting teeth caught the skin on my neck, and I yelped in pain. I wanted to die rather than be here.

I hooted twice like a barn owl and once like a brown owl. I prayed silently that the boys heard it, and that they'd find me. "What was that for?" I pressed my lips together, and tried to still the shaking. "No matter. Those greedy dwarves are to busy getting drunk. You're stuck." I hooted again. I wasn't sure why I didn't do anything. I guess I was to paralyzed in fear. He continued dragging his lips across my skin, dipping lower and lower every so often. He bit my collarbone. I felt a lump in my throat, and moisture in my eyes. He started getting lower, boldness filling his movements.