Dear Cameron + Questions

A U T H O R ' S     N O T E

So Dare to Mr. Player finally ended last April 24, 2016 after two years of non-continuous writing. So I will be answering a few questions of some readers on this update, and will be advertising a new (well, rewritten, actually) book that I will be writing. 

Dare to Mr. Player has many holes around here and there, and I will be rewriting / editing it when the time comes. Although there might be some changes on the story, it will most probably stay the same and I would try to fix all the inconsistency (blame my 13 year old self when I started writing this story) and add more SchuyLlen moments ( because things went too fast at some point, oops)

Thank you for everyone's support, because without you guys, Dare To Mr. Player wouldn't be what it is right now. I am very grateful for all your support on this story!

Q U E S T I O N S

0 1 . Will there be a sequel? 

As much as I would like to continue Allen and Schuyler's story, there won't be any sequel. Dare To Mr. Player has reached its end with Allen and Schuyler creating a family. But if I have any plans on writing a spin-off, I will inform you guys about it. 

0 2 . What if Paul and Andre fell in love?

Omg. This definitely didn't came into mind. But Paul and Andre will be having their own family in the future, most probably. But by the end of the story, they still haven't met their the one.

0 3. Are you going to write a story about Hanson and Allie when they start to grow up?

I still haven't thought about writing about them. But if I have plans to, I will inform you guys. 

0 4 . When will Andre meet his beloved? 

He will meet her when the right time comes :) 

. . . . . 

Dare to Mr. Player has reached it's end and I am trying to come up with another story - hope you'll check it out 

D E A R     C A M E R O N 

Eighteen year-old Cameron Evans has lived her life peacefully - living with her mother, having a loving boyfriend and also having a small admiration to the man playing the piano right across her room from the balcony.

But everything goes wrong like a meteorite crashing to her backyard when Cameron found out that her mother will be leaving for a business trip with the proposition of moving-in to their next door neighbor's house, to live with the man who's passionate playing of the piano can be heard through her balcony door, Cameron Carter.

Such a fate to bring together two people with the same name to live under the same roof.