chapter ten

chapter ten (Allen)

I learned a few new things on this double date of ours. Schuyler was definitely afraid of heights, she literally clinged to my shirt - surely it was already stretched to its most - when we were on ground, somewhat begging for me not to pull her towards the roller coasters. It doesn't even have those three hundred sixty degree loops and she's already scared out of her panties.

Second was, she didn't like the haunted house. Yeah, she cried in there and begged almost every single person who scared her not to kill her and I just stood there, leading her way out, laughing my ass off.

This is definitely the best day ever. Not that I'm a sadist and love every single suffering - if you consider those ones - she's been experiencing. She planned this day, she should've asked for the movies or something. It's still romantic, I mean, in the dark you can do whatever you want, just don't be too loud.

Oh, and she can't see in the dark much. All the things that you don't expect her to be scared of, well, she's scared of them.

I made her promise me that we will be riding the Ferris Wheel before the day ends. She complained a lot, but in the end, I still get what I want. Don't I always get what I want?

You can't get her heart, my subconscious mind stated.

I rolled my eyes at the other me, not that I actually consider it being me.

"Are you rolling your eyes on me?" I smirked when I realize that Schuyler was ranting in front of me. I shrugged and gestured for her to continue. "As I was saying, Heather and Henry didn't drop any messages to me or calls, do you think something happened to them? I mean, Henry isn't the clumsy type and the fast type, neither is Heather-"

"You think they're making out right now, don't you?" I guessed, cutting her off. She stared at me like a new pair of eyes popped out of my face so suddenly.

"What? Of course not! I know that Heather's not like that it's just tha-" she exclaimed. I pressed a finger to her lips and she immediately shut up.

"Then just trust them that they're doing something decent together," I told her. "Now, forget about them, and let's do something else other than you worrying about them,"

She huffed. "Fine. Though, we're not getting on those thriller rides, you can ride them if you want, not that I am joining you anyway,"

"Where's the fun there?"

"You have fun and I stay on the ground,"

Did you ever see the saying? When a girl asks you to have fun, it means that she doesn't mean it. Ha, obviously, that doesn't apply to her. "How about we eat something sweet?" I suggested. "Caramel flavoured?"

Her eyes twinkled with excitement, she looked like she was to jump up and down continuously. "My treat though, you have paying every single thing, I don't want you to get bankrupt or anything,"

"I only payed for your lunch and your entrance fee," I told her. "Plus, how could I let the girl pay, this is a date, remember?"

"Correction right there, this is Henry and Heather's date, not ours," she explained to me.

"Just consider this one," I smirked.

"No way," she replied.

"I do consider this one though,"

"Whatever,"

I chuckled. I will not make this our only date, there will be tons after today. I payed for her camamel fudge sundae in the end. The cashier lady was probably thinking that were some weird couple fighting over who will be paying the bill. Of course, she would be accepting mine, added some flirt words there.