I Thought You Loved Me

Bradley's pov
Great.Today is gonna be awkward towards me and Sabrina I wonder how the project is doing.

---
"Hey Sab"i said."only my friends call me sab" she spat rudely

"Look I'm sorry, please forgive me"

"Nah"

"Please"

"Like i said nah"

Wow she is Rude

Sabrina's pov
Wow.Bradley wants me to forgive him should I or nah?But I want to,maybe I should think about this.

"Look Bradley I should think about it for awhile so can you atlease leave me alone until I approach you.Okay?"i said."Okay" was all he said."Oh and for the project I'll still be the one doing it"i said."Hm..okay" he said.

After that awkward conversation with Bradley I decided to go to Jack but what I saw was heartbreaking.It was Jack and Rosie(spoiler brat of the school) kissing actually more like making out.

"Oh hey Sabrina" Rosie the devil said."Babe it's not what it looks like" Jack said."Oh youre dating?" Rosie asked sarcastically." Were done Jack!" I said."Babe wait n-" Jack said but i cut him off."Have fun with the devil Jack cause I thought you love me" i said.And with that I drove to the parkand cried.

Bradley's pov
I was walking at the park when I saw Sabrina crying,so I went near her."Hey Sab,are you okay?" I said."Yea I'm fine" she lied and cried even harder."come on i know you" i said."Ugh fine Jack and Rosie was kissing" she said."I'm sorry"isaid."It's not your fault" she said. And we talked for hours.

"Well I gotta go,bye Brads" she said

"Bye Sab" i said. And I hugged her.
Peyton's pov
I saw Bradley going to the park so I followed him cause I want to tell him that I still love him.I was following him but I saw something heartbreaking Bradley and Sabrina hugged. Ughh I'm so Jealous.

"Hey Bradley,um..can we talk?" I said

"Oh Hey,and Fine whatever"

"Look Bradley I still love you please take me back"

"Look Peyton I loved when you first broke up with me I gave you a chance now I saw every proof that you dont love me and I dont love you anymore I..I love Sabrina" he said." SO NOW YOU WANT THAT BITCH!" I yelled."SABRINA IS NOT A BITCH" he yelled."YES SHE IS" i yellde again."NO,NOW PEYTON YOU SHUT UP" he yelled and walked away.I was in tears.I will have REVENGE Sabrina.

Sabrina's pov
I think I still love Bradley but ugh I dint know.

Knock knock
"Come in" isaid."hey sis" sarah said" Hey wheres Shannon?" I asked."Oh yeah,she's on a date with her boyfriend" she said."oh okay" i said." Wait have you been crying?"she said."Ughh i cant lie to you can I?" Isaid."Nope" she said." Okay,so Is aw Jack and Rosie kissing more like making out" i said. And sarah looked like she is gonna kill someone."I'm gonna kill him" she said."no no no its okay sis" i said." You sure?" She said."Yup" i said." Okay" she said. And she left my room.

And I decided to sleep.

" Good Morning sleeping beauty it's a wonderful Saturday" my one and only bubbly bestie said."what time is it Rowboat?" I said."9:00 am" she said." Have any plans?" I said getting up." In fact I do" as always she said.''Okay what is it" i said." Just go to my house at 3:00 and wear your swimsuit" she said."yeah okay" i said and Rowan left.

And my phone rang.It was Bradley.
( Bold: Bradley,Italic: Sabrina)
Hey sabby
Oh hey Brads
Um..are we friends again?
Of course weirdo
Are you going to Rowans pool party?
Duh of course
Ok,well then see ya
See ya,bye
Bye.

Bradley's pov
Little did she know this party is about me asking Sabrina to be my giflfriend the reason why I asked Rowan to throw it is Rowan throws the best parties.Hope she says yes.

-------------------------------------------
Hiiiii.....If there are wrong spellings i am really sorry for that hope you like mah story😀