Broken

2 Weeks Later
Bradley's pov
Two weeks passed and I haven't talked or seen Sabrina. Rowan is so mad at me. We don't know who told her about me and Paris. I'm not so sure if I still love Sabrina,but I want to see her.

"Bradley, have you seen Sabrina?" Rowan said kinda worried.

"Not a sign" i said.

"Well,let's try to find out who told her. Who hates you the most?" She said.

"I'm not so sure" I said.

"Well you better find out" she said and left. I can't contact Sabrina she probably changed her number cause everyone else can't contact her either,we lost contact with Sarah as well.

Rowan's pov
I'm so worried about Sabrina the last time I was able to contact her she said she was moving somewhere and the last time I contacted Sarah she was mad. They both changed their number.

Sarah's pov
Where could Sabrina be? She's been gone for two weeks and she changed her number,I'm worried sick.

Sabrina's pov
I changed my number so that nobody could contact me even Sarah. So now I'm in Chicago...again. I have my friends again( from chicago). I have my own apartment cause I didn't want Shannon to know that I'm here.

"Sabrina,let's go" Katie said.
Today were gonna go to the beach cause it's a Sunday. No school.

"Coming'' I said.
--
"Finally we're here" Cole said.

"Wow,so peaceful" Katelyn said.

"Let's swim'' Xavier said.

"Leggo" i said and we had a fun beach day. I miss Bradley though but I doubt he miss me,he's probably with Paris. Oh yeah,the person who told me is...

"Having any fun Sab?" Katie asked disturbing my thoughts.

"Of course" i said. Then we went home.
--
"Sabrina,wanna watch a movie?" Xavier asked." Sure" i said." K,pick you up in 10" hesId." K" i said and we hung up.

10 Minutes later...
Xavier brought me to the movies we were watching X-Men. After the movie we went to Starbucks, then I saw..her. Shannon. OMG,she saw me!

"Sabrina?" She said.

"Hey sis" i said.

"You haven't told anyone that you're here?" She asked kinda mad.

"I'm sorry,but please don't tell anyone" i said.

"Why? They're all so worried,especially Sarah." She said.

"Fine,only Sarah. Tell her not to tell anyone" i said,she nodded and left.

Sarah's pov
What?! Shannon just called saying that Sabrina is in Chicago again. And not to tell anyone.

Bradley's pov
Who hates me the most? Where's Sabrina? Do I still love her? Or Paris? I don't know! Ughh.

"Dude" Corey ,Jake and Peyton(M) said together and laughed.
"I'm broke" i said sadly.
"Who could have told her? What if it's Paris?" Jake said.
"Let's call her" Corey said. I nodded.

(Paris      Bradley)
Hey
Hi,can I ask you something?
Sure
Did you tell Sabrina about you know?
I would never, but I know someone who would.
Who?
Jack. Jack Griffo,her other ex-boyfriend. Before I left I overheard something Jack said that when you and me were doing it,he was passing by your house. Then he said he'll probably tell Sabrina about it to break you
Oh okay,who was he talking to?
Wasn't able to see,sorry and gtg bye
Ok,bye

Jack Griffo! He's so dead to me.