Goodbye

Sabrina's pov
Today's the day me and my sisters leave." Sabby dont leave" Everyone said." I have to but I guess this is Godbye for now" i said and we grouped hug for the billionth time today." Bye sabby" they all said. " Bye guys and gals" i said and we left.

" Finally were here" Shannon said." Wow " me and sarah said.It was a huge 2 story house." Feel comfy" shannon said." Oh yes we will" sarah said cause I'm still speechless looking at my sisters huge house. Shannon is married to Pedro they live in Chicago and let us stay here after they heard the news about Bridgette." Um.. Sabby you can talk now" shannon said." Still speechless" i said." So pedro is gonna be back in 8 months" she said." Oh he's a seaman?" Sarah asked.Shannon nodded." So thats why you have a nice house" i said.she nodded again.

My phone was ringing it was Jake.
(Bold:Jake Normal: Sabrina)
Hey sabbycat
Hey Jakeey
Um..Good news and Bad news
What is it start with the good news
Okay...good news is I'm happy you answered me and the bad news is when Bradley remembered you like 39 minutes ago Bridgette said that it wasnt you but it was Peyton.
So are they dating again?
Yup, I'm sorry
So i guess Bradley and I were never meant to be.
Dont say that sab maybewhen you come back here he'll remember
I hope well i gotta go,bye
Bye

Ughh...Why does Bridgette hate me and why does she like Peyton?Why wont she let Bradley remember me?What is her fucking problem?
Knock knock
" Come in" i said." Sabby there are people around your age here maybe you should talk to them" shannon said. I nodded.
I went outside and I saw two girls and three boys approach me." Hi,you must be new here,I'm Katie" a girl said." I'm Sabrina" i said with a smile." This is Cole my boyfriend " Katie said pointing at a boy and the boy said hey. " Hi Sabrina , I'm Katelyn and this is my boyfriend Carl" Katelyn said and i said hey." And I'm Xavier totally single" the cute boy said." Hi" i said with a smile." So where are you from?" Katie asked." I'm from California but I decided to move here" i said." Well do you want to join our group?" Katelyn asked smiling." Umm..sure its only you five? I asked." Well six now" carl said and I smiled. After that we hang out at the mall and Xavier is really cute. Well it's 6:00 pm now we had to go hom I said goodbye to them and I walked home.

" Sabby where were you the whole afternoon" shannon said

" jeez sis i hung out with my new friends" is aid in a duh tone cause she's the one who wants me to make friends

" oh omay dinners ont he table"

And I ate dinner with Sarah and after eating i went to my room brushed my teeth and changed into my pj's. Then my phone rang.
( Jake Sabrina)
Hey sabbycat
Hey weirdo
I'm not a weirdo anyways how are you?cause im fine
I'm fine too and good to hear youre okay anyways I met new people today they are really nice
Well whos nicer us or them
Seriously Jake? Dont worry cause I wont forget about you guys
Promise?
Promise Jake,but now i gotta sleep i have class tomorrow,bye
Bye

----------
"Rise and shine sleeping beauty" shannon said." Ok" i said. Cause i cant for my new school. I took a bath,brushed my teeth,change into my outfit and went down to eat pancakes made by the one and only Shannon Carpenter." Bye sisters" i said." Bye sis" they both said.

As I arrived at my new school I went to the Front Desk and asked for my schedule. I went to my new locker and I realized it was Xavier he's my locker buddy." Hey Sabrina" he said." Hey Xavier, you know you can call me Sab,Sabby
Or Sabbycat" i said. " oh then I'll call you Sabby cause it's kinda cute" he said smiling." So whats your sched?" I said." Hm..I have Spanish, Science, Math,Music then lunch break" he said." Wow same sched and same grade level huh?" I said and he nodded.he is so CUTE!!!.