Lorraine

Lorraine's pov
Yessss! Bradley did my dare for him. Yes, We were playing truth or dare he said dare, so I dared him to break Sabrina's heart,if not then I'll torture her. I want Bradley. But when Sabrina came he gives her more attention like Damn!

Sabrina's pov
Tomorrow is our last day here. I still can't believe Bradley would say that. Somebody knocked on my door.
" Sabrina,can we talk?" Bradley said. I shook my head." Please" he said. "Fine" i said." About last week,I'm so sorry it was only a dare by Lorraine or else she'll torture you. Please forgive me" he said sadly." I forgive you Bradley" i said." Sabrina. Will you be mine again? I still love you no matter waht" he said. "I want to say yes but my answer will be.......... Damn Yes" i said which made his frown to a smile. Yet we had one problem. I'm still going back to Chicago. "Bradley,tomorrow's my last day here" i said frowning." Wecan contact through facetime or skype" he said. I nodded.

The Following Day...
Today's my last day here, I'm gonna miss them especially Bradley. I wonder where Lorraine is.

Lorraine's pov
What?! Brabrina is real. I thought they're done because of my dare maybe it didn't work. Ugh. Well I'll teach Sabrina a lesson. Never go between me and my boy! She's leaving later or is she? I have a plan.
--
Sabrina's pov
I haven't heard or seen Lorraine today. I'm walking when BAM! a car hit me. The driver was Lorraine.

Rowan's pov
I was walking when I saw Lorraine hit Sabrina with her car. Oh no."Sabrina!!" I yelled and called 9-1-1. Minutes later the ambulance came." Are you her sister?" A girl said." No,I'm her best friend" i said and she gestured me to come in.
We arrived at the hospital and I called everyone except Lorraine. When all of them arrived." Who hit her?" Piper said very mad." Lorraine" i said. Everyone looked shocked." Why would she do something like that?" Jake said." She's jealous cause Bradley loves Sabrina not her" Sarah said." I'm gonna call the police" i said." Hello,what's your emergency?" The police said." Somebody got hit by a car but it's ok she's in the hospital already,but we saw who hitted her" i said." Ok,we'll be there" he said. A couple of minutes later..." Who called us?" A boy said. I went to him." So ma'am,who hitted your friend?" The police asked."Lorraine Sanchez" I said." We're fonna find her and imprison her" they said and left." Ms. Sabrina Carpenter" the doctor said. We all stood up." Well she's in a .....coma" the doctor said. Sarah ran outside and cried." Can I see her?" Bradley said. The doctor nodded.

Bradley's pov
I went inside Sabrina's room she was hooked up to machines and I cried." Hey Sab, I'm sorry that this happened to you. Please wake up I need you,we need you. I hope you can hear me Sab,please don't give up. I love you so much and I can't live without you. Please wake up" i cried. I went out and it was Rowan's turn.

Rowan's pov
It was now my turn." Hey Sab,please wake up,we need you. I hope you can hear me. Please don't give up,please fight htis off. We love you so much Sab. So please wake up for us Sabrina" i cried to her." Please" i repeated. And now it was Corey's turn.

Corey's pov
My turn." Hey Brini, please wake up. Who's gonna help make me smile when your not around? We all need you. Please fight,I know you can do it cause you're a fighter. You can do it. We alllove you,Brini" i said.

Sabrina's pov
I can hear all of them. But I'm trapped somewhere." Hey sis, Please wake up,I need you so much. Don't give up you can do it, I can't live without you sabrina. Me and Shannn need you,please please please wake up. I don't want you to die. Shannon doesn't want you to die just fight this off. We love you Sab" sarah said. " I love you too sis" i said but she can't hear me. Everyone had turns. Afyer Bradley came in. He holds my hand. Ad falls asleep with me. I love him so much.