Another School Day

Sabrina's pov
Another school day I did my morning routine my outfit is at the top. I walked to school went to my locker and got my Spanish class requirements. I walked to my class 10 minutes before the bell rang. And studied a bit cause were gonna have an examination today oh yeah I'm in 10th grade. Finally the bell rang and students rushed in and the teacher came in.her name is Ms. Rosa. She gave us our exam and we answered i she told us that we have to pass it 5-10 minutes before the bell rings.
45 minutes later
And done finally I gave it to her then 5 minutes later the bell rang which means it's history time. I went to my locker drop off my Spanish book and took my History book and Laptop for our project. I went to my Spanish class 2 minutes before the bell rang and as always students rushed in then Mr. Mathews checked our projects and I got an A+. Later that day it's finally lunch break. Today is a Friday so today they serve spaghetti. Then after eating lunch I went to my locker and see Xavier waiting for me." Hey babe" he said." Hey babe i miss you" i said and pecked his lips." I miss you even more" he said and pecked my neck. After a short conversation with Xavier I went to my Science class in this classme and Katelyn are classmates." Hey sabby" katelyn said." Hey katelyn" i said. The bellrang and people rushed in. And now I have a new project..ughh.. We have to makea solar system. After that class I went to my locker and got my laptop for my music class. " Good Afternoon Class" Mrs. Johnson said. " Good Afternoon" we said in unison. " So lets get started with your songs first up Ms. Carpenter" she said,i walked up to the front of the class and sang Eyes Wide Open. After my song they all clapped and Mrs. Johnson gave me an A.

Bradley's pov
I broke with Peyton List to get Sabrina back only to know she's with a boy now ughh... I flew back to California but I stayed single.

Paris' pov
Ring ring...
(Sabrina Paris)
Hey paris
Sabby i miss you
I miss you even more
Not as much as me
Fine okay so i am so sorry for not calling you for two months I was busy with school
It's okay,oh sorry but i gotta go bye
Bye

Sabrina's pov
I am so glad they would talk to me but I feel bad for Bradley but now I'm texting Jake.
S: How on earth did Bradley find me?
J: Um... I tild him cause he really misses you, he even broke up with Peyton just to takeyou back and only to know you have a new boyfriend what the hell Sabrina.
S: Wait so youre telling me that this is my fault
J: Duhh,he's broken right now
S: So confront Bridgette not me
Ughh... Why does he tell everyone where I am?

Rowan's pov
My phone rang it was Corey he wanted to hangout so me being me i said yes.