Accidents Happen

Bradley's pov
Wow me and Sabrina are together for 5 months now and Peyton along with Jack is trying to break us apart but of course me and Sabrina know that they have plans so we trust each other. Anyways today I will hangout with Jake and Austin.

Sabrina's pov
Today Bradley is hanging out with his friends so I'm gonna hangout with Piper,Paris and of course Rowan.

" Hey Sabbycat" Piper said. She's really friendly." Hey Pipes" i said joyfully." Youre in a good mood" Paris said." Oh I'm just really really happy" i said."Why would that be?" Piper and Paris asked togethet. "Jinx" they both said and we laughed." So why?" Paris asked." Just keeping mah smile" i said." Oh" Paris said." Haii gals let's go to the mall" Bubbly Rowan said." Let's go now" i said.
----------
"OMG.I want this dress" Rowan said

" Really Row?" A boy asked

" COREY!!!!" We all yelled. And he laughed

" Long time no see Cor" i said

" Haha I missed you guys i mean girls" he said

" aww..we missed you too" we all said

" So Rowan you want that dress?" He said

" Yeah but it's too expensive" rowan said

" Well it's my advance birthday gift" he said

" Aww..really cor thank you" rowan said
-------

Bradley's pov
I was walking to Jake's house when BAM a car hit me when I saw who was driving it,it was Jack Griffo.

Jake's pov
OMG. Jack hit Bradley with the car. 9-1-1
" Hello 911 whats your emergency?"
" Hello my friend got hit by a car"
" Where are you know?"
" Umm.._________ street"
" we'll be there soon"
And after that I called Bradley's sister a couple of minutes later the ambulance and her sister arrived.

Bridgette's pov
OMG. My little brother got hit by a car by the ex boyfriend of his stupid girlfriend. Yes I dont like Sabrina I like Peyton better. But he wont listen to me so now he could Actually die.

Sabrina arrived at the hospital so I blew up on her.

" You Bitch" i slapped her." Bridgette calm down" Jake daid. " Calm down my brother could die because of her ex and I should calm down" i slapped her again. " Ahh.." Sabrina cried. " Drama Queen I FUCKING HATE YOU,and you should stay away from Bradley he's hurt enough already because of you" i said more like yelled. And she ran away and Jake death glared me and followed her.

Jake's pov
I saw Sabrina crying at the park so I went near her." Hey Sabrina" i said." Hey " she said." I'm so sorry" i said. "Dont worry it's not your fault " she said and cried so i hugged her." Look Jake his sister doesnt want me near him so just update me about him" she said. " okay" i said and went back to the hospital.

" Bradley Steven Perry" i said to the nurse

" Room 158 " she said

I went inside the room and Bridgette was crying and said Bradley had amnesia so I introduce myself to him.

" Dont tell him about Sabrina" Bridgette whispered and i roll my eyes, I updated Sabrina and went to her house

" Hey Jake,umm...look dont remind Bradley about me,make sure Jack goes to prison and see you in a couple of years." She said." What do you mean?" I asked. " I'm moving to..to..Chicago" she said." What if Bradley remembers you?" I asked." Tell him the truth about Bridgette but dont tell him where I am" she said. I nodded. And went home.

Sabrina's pov
After our conversation with Jake, I texted our groupchat and told Piper,Paris,Rowan,Corey and my other friends to come over. When they arrived I told them everything.

" Aww..sabby when are you coming back?" Paris asked
" In a couple of years but please dont tell Bradley anything about me unless he remembers but dont tell him where i am" i said they all nodded and we had a group hug of course Peyton List was not there we kicked her out of the group 3 weeks ago.