I'm Back

Sabrina's pov
Yay! I'm going home today I can't wait to see all my friends. "Sis get ready we leave in 10" sarah said.
--
" Sabrina we're here" Sarah said as she woke me up." Finally " i said." SABBY" Rowan shouted." ROWBOAT" i shouted back." Hey Sabrina, I miss you soo much" Piper said." Mee too" Paris said." Mee three " Olivia and the rest of the group said. And we all laughed but someone is missing. Bradley.

Bradley's pov
I heard that Sabrina is going home today, but I guess she doesnt want to see me.

KnockKnock
"Come in" i said." Hey " a girl said." Sabrina, what are you doing here?" I said." Well you didn't go to my house so I camehere to see you" she said." You want to see me?" I said,she nodded." I thought you're perfect with Xavier now?" I said." Nope not anymore" she said and left but I grabbed her hand and pull her towards me and kissed her,of course she kissed back." Be mine again" i said." Yes" she said and we kissed again." Wait where's Bridgette?" She asked." Prison" i said." Why?" She said." She stabbed someone" i said and she nodded and we kissed even more.

Sabrina's pov
I guess Bradley still loves me. We made love and he's my boyfriend again." Brads i have to go,bye" i said." Bye" he said.
I went home and continue unpacking. Ring ring my phone rang.
(Bradley Sabrina)
Hey babe
Hey
Wanna hangout
Sure,when and where?
Tomorrow at 4 in the afternoon in the beach
Ok see ya

"Sabrina someone's here to see you" Sarah sid." Who?" I said." See for yourself" she said. I went to the door and see Bridgette." Hey Sabrina" she said." What now?" I said." Well I got out of prison and I still hate you ,you know why,cause you're the reason Bradley won't talk to me or take me as a sister and you're the reason why the perfect girl for Bradley moved to NY" she said and she slapped me." Well first of all how did you get out of prison?" I said." Ooh eager huh?,well I snuck out" she said." Well good to hear cuz the police is coming" i said. And her eyes widend and slapped me she turnedaround to leave but the police was already there also Bradley." Babe you okay?" Bradley said i nodded andwent to my room. And cried cause I'm in pain.

Knock Knock
Ugh..who know?. "Who is it" i said." It's me Paris" she said." Oh come in" i said and she came in." Hey Sabbycat" she said." Hey Paris" i said." How are you?" She said." I'm good,why?" I said. "I havebad news" she said." What is it?" I said." I'm moving to Canada" she said." What, Why?" I yelled." Calm down,ok, well my parents got divorcedand my mom will bring me to Canada" she said, I was about to cry." Aww..ok...will you comeback?" I said." Soon" she said,i nodded and she left.

--

I went to sleep getting excited for tomorrow...