College

Sabrina's pov
Today were going to go to college, I'm so happy that the whole group except paris is going to the same college,I miss Paris though she left 2 weeks ago. I'm gonna visit her if I have time." Hey babe" Bradley said." Hey babe" he said." See ya later " i said as the bell rang." Bye,see ya" he said and he walked to his room. As I arrived in my room the bell rang and the other students rushed in quickly. Being in college is so stressful,at least my friends are here but of course we don't have same courses.

Bradley's pov
I'm so happy that Sabrina is mine and were in the same college also the group, well except Paris. I miss her. Wait. Do I like Paris? I can't, I have Sabrina and I can't lose her again. Ugh. But Paris is also beautiful, what am I gonna do? I know I'll ask Jake." Yo dude, can you help me with something" i said." Shoot" Jake said and I told him everything." Well, who are you happier with?" He said." Sabrina, I think" i said. My mind is saying Sabrina but my says Paris. No. I should be with Sabrina and not Paris. "Then be with Sabrina" he said and went inside his room.

Paris' pov
I'm already settled in Canada, I miss the group especially Bradley. Wait, what am I saying . Bradley is happy with Sabrina. Or is he. Well when Sabrina was gone me and Bradley kept on hanging out we even ...kissed more like had sex but No I should move on, No we didn't date we just got caught in the moment.

Flashback
" Paris, thanks for keeping me cheered up" Bradley said.

"No problem,always happy to help" i said

Then Bradley kissed me of course I kissed back, he carried me into his house then into his room . He put me on his bed and kissed even harder. He took his shirt off, I touch his abs. I took my shirt off and he unclipped my bra and sucked my chest, I kept on moaning as he sucked my chest and boobs. He took my pants off, then took off his. He put his hands on my thigh and rubbed it. I keep on moaning until...he took my underwear off and I took his boxers off. He touched my butt and we kept on kissing. I knelt in front of him and put my lips into his member and sucked it he was moaning so hard. After that he carried me to the bed then Fucked me.

End of Flashback

I can't break their relationship.

Jake's pov
Oh no. Bradley likes Paris, Sabrina will flip off. Oh and me and Sabrina are friends now. But I can't tell her that her boyfriend likes her bestfriend.

Sabrina's pov
"Hey sabbycat" rowan said.

"Hey Rowboat" i said.

"How are you?" She asked mysteriously.

"Good,why?" I said.

"No reason" was all she said and left.

Rowan's pov
Sabrina can't know that her boyfriend likes her other best friend. Yes, Bradley told me and I slapped him of course. But I dont want sabby to be sad...again. She can't know that Bradley and Paris had sex. But I know she'll know eventually. I just hope not sooner.

Sabrina's pov
Everyone is acting weird today, and they won't tell me why. Well nevermind! The bell finally rang it's time to go home or shall I say our apartment since our college is in Florida. Me and Bradley have the same apartment cause were together. Bradley was acting different today. Is he tired of me? Does he still love me? Is he cheating on me?. Calm down Sabrina!

Bradley's pov
I went to my apartment and didn't see Sabrina,where could she be? So I decidedto call her.
Hey Sabby
Hey Brads
Where are you?
Somewhere
Sabrina, answer me
Ugh, I'm in Starbucks
I'll be there,okay?
Whatever

That was awkward,she's acting weird. Well, I'll just go toher and ask her.
---
"Sab" i said." Oh hey" she said." You're acting weird Sabrina,what's your problem?" I said." Why don't you ask yourself Bradley" she snapped." You dont snap at me" i said kinda mad." WELL I JUST DID!SO WHY ARE YOU ACTING WEIRD?" She yelled." Nothing " i said and stormed out.

Sabrina's pov
Bradley is Fucking hiding something! Worst part is the whole group is hiding it also,fine that's how you are. Then I don't Fucking care.

Bradley's pov
Maybe I should tell her,but what if she'll break up with me. Ughh. "Bradley, what did you do?" Rowan snapped." What do you mean?" I said." Did you tellSabrina,cause she's acting weird" she said." Oh,nope" i said." Well youbetter fix this cause I want the Sabrina I know back" she said. What does that mean? I decided to go back to the apartment, as I entered Sabrina was there video chatting with a boy. Xavier." What the fuck Sabrina" i said and she turned off the video chat." So now I'm not allowed to contact my friends,huh?" She spat on rudely." Sabrina are you cheating on me!cause you're acting weird?" I snapped." Oh really? So now I'm the one acting weird? How about you, you think I didn't notice you acting weird? Well,so now I'm gonna ask the same question... Are you cheating on me?" She said." None of your business!" I said as she went outside our apartment slamming the door behind her. Shit. What have I done?

Sabrina's pov
Bradley is cheating on me,but who? I'm gonna call Sarah.

Sarah?
Sabby are you crying?
Kinda
Why?
Bradley...he..he cheated on..me
With who?
I don't even know
Oh, Sabby. Stay safe okay?
Ok,bye
Bye

Sarah's pov
What the hell is Bradley's problem. I'm gonna call him.

S: Bradley Freaking Perry
B: What now,Sarah?
S: Who?
B: None of your business
S: Bradley,do you even know where Sabrina is right now?
B: Oh My God,where she be? I gotta go
S: Whatever

Bradley's pov
Oh no. Where could Sabrina be,Ihave to find her.
2 Hours Later
I got tired so I decided to go back to theapartment, I opened the door and saw Sabrin.

"Who?" She said. I got mad so I slapped her and I saw her cry. What have I done." Sorry" i said." This is not working. We're done. Have fun with Paris, you cheater!" She said. How did she know? She was packing her things after that she left me alone. I screwed up, who could have told her?