Visiting

1 Month Later...
Sabrina's pov
It's been one month now,I'm gonna visit my friends in Florida. I wonder how Bradley is,i mean like he's dating Paris,or is he? I don't know. For me I've been single for one damn month. Sarah moved here, I still live in my apartment, my friends here are complete for now cause Xavier will move to Canada after college,Katelyn and Carl are moving to Singapore and Katie and Cole will move to California.

"Let's go, Sabby" Sarah said.
"Come on" I said.
"Ok,leggo" she said.
--
Where here in Florida,we'll be here for 2 weeks only. I saw my friends when they saw me they were all so shocked." SABRINA" they all yelled. Everyone was there evenBradley. But he's with a girl so he's probably not single and forgot about me." Hey..guys" i said nervously." You didn't tell me where you were or you'll be visiting" Rowansaid." Ok,I'm sorry. All I can tell you is I'll be here for two weeks only" i said." Oh okay,let's make the most of it" Corey said." Oh and Sabrina this is Lorraine" Jake said reffering to the girl with Bradley and she glared at me. I just rolled my eyes. Bradley was staring at me the whole time, I didn't stare back.

"Ok,so Sabby, where are you staying here in Florida" Piper said.

"Hotel" i said. They all nodded.

"Ok,let's go to the mall" Classic Rowan said. I nodded.
--
"Rowan,can we talk privately?" I said. She nodded.

"That Lorraine girl?" I said.

"She's new,ahe really likes Bradley but Bradley doesn't feel the same way he loves you Sabrina. When Lorraine knew that her love likes you she's pretty mad" Rowan said and smirked.

"Why are you smirking?" I said.

"Cause he still loves you no matter what" she said.

" Oh,let's go back" i said. To behonest I still love him. Bradley.

Bradley's pov
She's here, I'm so happy. But Lorraine is here she's pretty jealous. No we're not dating and never will... I think. I miss Sabrina. She just asked Rowan that they would talk privately,i followed them quietly and listened to their conversation. Everything Rowan said was true, I hope Sabrina still loves me.

Sabrina's pov
"Hey Sabrina" Bradley said." Oh hey" I said." How are you?" He said." Good,you?" I said." Good as well,do you have a boyfr-" he said." No" i cutted him. He nodded and left.

I miss Bradley Steven Perry so muck. His hugs,smile,kiss and everything else. I want him back.

Lorraine's pov
Ugh. That Sabrina girl is pretty but I'm prettier

 That Sabrina girl is pretty but I'm prettier

That's me. Pretty right?!

-----
Sorry short chapter!