Chapter 1; Reveal

Hermione's POV
I paced up and down the dorm. My heart pounding in my chest. How would my closest friends take the news that I was dating the enemy? The one they hate. The one who bullied me for years. The clock struck 8:00am and that was my queue. I run out of the dormitory down 3 flights of moving stairs and reached the entrance to the great hall. Draco was due to meet me here at 8:05am, only 2 minutes away.
I saw the familiar white-blond haired boy pop around the corner the biggest grin on his face. He'd been begging me for ages to tell the world but I wasn't ready. Today I was ready..........I think..............

Draco's POV
I turned the corner. I had been waiting for so long I couldn't wipe the grin off my face. The plan was to walk into the Great Hall together, holding hands and walk over to the Gryffindor table. There Hermione and I would tell Potthead and Weaselbee the news (Mione made me swear not to call her friends these names but I can't help myself as they say; 'old habits die hard'. I reached the entrance Mione's smile was worth a million galleons. I inhaled her sweet perfume I realised it was the perfume I bought her for Christmas last year when we first kissed under the mistletoe.

3rd person POV
The two interlocked hands and Draco pecked Hermione on her cheek and they walked into the great hall. To their surprise everything was normal. They looked and each other and Hermione gave Draco's hand a squeeze. This was it the moment of truth. They walked over to the Gryffindor table and sat down Ginny, Harry, Ron, Seamus and Neville stared at the sight as if it was a dream. Hermione felt her cheeks go red and decided to break the ice. "Guys, um...... Myself and Draco have to tell you something"...........