CHAPTER 29; Fight

Hermione's POV
I woke up to a burning sensation in my side I opened the pocket of my jumper to find the old coin I created for the DA on it was writing'Lightning has struck at Hogwarts' I knew this meant it was time for the final battle. I got changed and tied my hair into a French plait I went into Draco's room to find him studying "Draco it's happening. The final battle will take place at Hogwarts today." Draco jumped up and whispered in my ear "Then what are we waiting for?" I grabbed his hand and apperated in front of the great hall to find everyone from the order Lupin and Kingsley approached us I hugged them both and they shook Draco's hand. "Everybody! Let's go!" Kingsley pushed open the doors and we all filled in Harry was confronting Snape. Suddenly Snape drew his wand I ran forward and pushed Harry away and drew my own wand I cast the first spell "Patrificus Totalus!" He blocked the spell we got into a full on duel. Then he apperated away and I turned on all the lights in the hall.

Voldemorts voice boomed over the hall people screamed and covered their ears and others listened terrified of what was about to happen once he finished talking and declaring that Harry has to give himself up, I heard a voice Pansy Parkisons voice "well what are we waiting for? Someone grab him" I ran in front of Harry when McGonegal told Mr. Filtch to bring the Slytherins down to the dungeons. Everyone began to cheer and Mc Gonegal approached us "I presume you are here for something hat can we get you?" "Time professor as much as you an get me" I faced Harry why did he need time? What was he going to do? "Very well Potter myself, Ms Granger and Mr Malfoy will secure the castle" I ran over to Draco and told him to follow me. This was really happening...............