CHAPTER 19: Horcruxes

Hermione's POV
I was sitting outside the tent. Tonight it was my turn to keep watch. It's weird though it's almost like all the boys feel like they need to protect me or something because when I said I was keeping watch they all protested. Suddenly I heard rustling behind me and Harry came out of the tent. "Hey" "Harry what are you doing out of bed?" "I've been wanting to talk to you........alone" "um....ok....." "Why Mione, why him out of everyone that was chasing after you, you chose him. Why?" "Harry, everything I've done is for you but I love the enemy, I'll save him an I'll love him with my heart and soul I'll betray everyone if it means that he and I are together and I'll hate him the next day but Harry we're in love you'd do the same thing for Ginny". "Ok your right but tell me how did it happen?" "Well, it started in our 4th year at the Yule Ball. I was waiting for Viktor to get us drinks and Draco came over to me and said "who are you and what have you done with the goofy Granger?" I replied with a laugh and Draco then asked me to dance. So I said yes and we danced, from then on we were passing each other notes in class and finally, he asked me out at the end of year 4. Then, we went on a few dates over the holidays and agreed to keep our relationship a secret. So, when Umbridge made the inquisitorial squad I asked Draco to join so he could feed me info. Then, that Christmas Draco brought me to Dinner and we kissed for the first time under the mistletoe and Harry I knew then he was the one. So in our 6th year we decided to leave Hogwarts but oh Harry then we decided to tell the world about our relationship and then Draco joined the Deatheaters and I did too. Then we left Hogwarts for the last time but then we were given a task by Voldemort to return to Hogwarts as student professors and kill Dumbledore but Harry, we didn't kill him, Snape did and now we're wanted by Voldemort because we ran away". By now I had tears rolling down my cheeks. "Mione, are you sure it's even possible for you and Mal..." I cut across him "Harry his name is Draco stop calling him Malfoy" "sorry, is it even possible for you and Draco to continue loving each other? Like eventually you'll have to face his parents." "Harry, I assure you we are very much possible. In fact we are definite". With that Harry said goodnight gave me a hug and retreated back into the tent.

Harry's POV
I walked back into the tent I knew Hermione liked him but I didn't think she actually loved him but the way she defended him back there I hated to admit that they're in love.......................

Authors note;
Hey guys! Just to let you know the name and cover for this novel there are no plot changes or anything I promise. Thank you all for reading and don't forget to like, share and comment! Xxxx