CHAPTER 6; Truth

Hermione's POV
I ran down the 3 flights of stairs to the great hall Draco was already waiting outside for me. "I'll do it" I said panting
I watch as he expression change from confusion to delight he unexpectedly lifted me off my feet and kissed me. He was so happy and I don't know how I felt. Then music came on and the sound of the hogwarts choir came blasting out of the Great hall. Draco took my hands and we started dancing right there and then. Everyone was watching us Draco dipped me and pulled me back up. Everyone clapped he bowed and I started curtsying. We interlocked hands and walked over to the Gryffindor table. (I insisted because all the Slytherins hated me). I gathered my thoughts before saying what I was about to say. "Harry?" "Yeah Mione!" "Can I talk to you and Ron alone?" "Um, sure" Harry nudged Ron on the shoulder and we walked out of the hall and into the empty Gryffindor common room. "Ok guys, don't get mad ok. Well there's no use in saying that your both gonna kill me when I tell you". "Mione?" "I joined You-know-who's side with Draco so we could be together". With that Ron stood there and Harry screamed at her.

Third person POV
She was so happy they only had a week left because she'd never hear the end of it. This summer she would stay with Draco, meet his family meet Him. She didn't know whether to be happy or scared