CHAPTER 14; Death

Hermione's POV
I ran around my room grabbing clothes and throwing them in to my beaded bag. I used a extension charm on it so instead of it only holding a purse and keys, It is the size of a large suitcase. I grabbed books,galleons, muggle money, the tent (this also had an extension charm and contained 4 bedrooms, a bathroom, a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room.) and finally, the Marauders map. I made my way to Draco's room where he had piles of clothes, money and belongings ready to be packed. I shoved everything in and ran over to the potion storage room. I grabbed 20 polojuice potions, 20 phials of liquid luck and a tonne of ingredients and equipment. I met Draco and Severus at the great hall and we reviewed our plan. Earlier today Severus had taken enchantments off the castle so myself and Draco could apperate out. I ran to Dumbledores office and made up a lie that a student was hanging another from there ankles off the astronomy tower. We made our way up the top of the tower I locked the door behind us and he turned to face Severus and Draco. "May I ask what is going on. I am aware that Ms.Granger just locked the door behind me and is now crying." Draco came over to me and gave me a hug. Snape turned to face me and nodded his head as though saying it's time. He faced Dumbledore and pointed his wand at him "Avada Kedavra". I apperated instantly to the Forest of Dean.