CHAPTER 8; Meeting

Draco's POV
I led Hermione down to the parlour. Waiting there was my Mother and Aunt Bellatrix. Hermione froze on the spot. I could feel her hand shaking in mine. Mother must have heard us because she turned around. "Oh! Draco darling your home! And this must be......" "Hermione, Mrs Malfoy. My name is Hermione Granger". Hermione had an anxious look on her face as my aunt turned around "What blood type are you, if you don't mind me asking?" I froze this was the moment of truth.....

3rd person POV
"I'm a mudblood". Narcissa stared and Bellatrix had a double take. "Mudblood?" She whispered. "Mudblood? Draco is this true? Are you dating this filthy mudblood?" "Hey don't call her a mudblood OK! This is not your house Bella if you call her a mudblood again you'll never be welcome here. Draco loves her and therefore we accept her blood status". "At least tell me she's on our side" Draco looked in shock at his aunt and finally replied "she is". Hermione looked up at Draco with desperate eyes clearly asking him to help her. He quickly excused the 2 of them but as they walked away Narcissa shouted at them "Draco don't forget the meeting tonight you better find robes for Hermione she has to make a good impression for the first time meeting him". Draco nodded back at her and led Hermione back upstairs in the distance they could hear Bella and Narcissa fighting no doubt about Hermione's blood status.