CHAPTER 7; Roses

Third person POV
The last week went quite fast. Exams came and passed, people packed up and said goodbye, Hermione and Draco left for the last time. The train ride was quiet because Pansy and Blaise had joined them. Once at Kings Cross Draco, (who was 17 while Hermione's birthday was in 2 weeks) held her hand and apperated to the outside of Malfoy manor. He could feel Hermione trembling. The last time she met Draco's family was when they tortured her, before they knew about Draco's relationship. He gave her hand a squeeze and led her into the manor. "Don't worry Mione, nobody's home Mums at Azkaban visiting dad and won't be back for hours it's just you and me for now". Hermione smiled and began admiring the manor. Everything was either black or a really dark shade of emerald. Draco led Hermione up a grand staircase and into a long dark corridor. He brought her down to the fifth door and opened it. Inside was probably the brightest room in the house. White cotton sheets on the bed with pale lavender cushions, flowing pale lavender curtains, a white study desk with a vase of pink and white roses in it and a glossy white wardrobe through the door there was a grand bathroom. The floor and curtains surrounding the bath were pale lavender to match the bedroom but everything else was pure crisp white. "Wow Draco" Hermione walked over to the window and pulled back the curtains to reveal long glass doors leading out to a balcony looking over a beautiful courtyard filled with pink and white roses. Hermione turned around and ran over to Draco he lifted her into the air and kissed her. The moment seemed to last forever. It was perfect everything was perfect Hermione wished it would stay this way always....