CHAPTER 23; Teenagers

Hermione's POV
The second we touched down I turned to Draco "let's set up and then goof around for the day" "sounds good to me". So I set up and got changed into a long flowing white dress and a green jacket. We then went to the beach and just had fun. We played volleyball, sunbathed and then Draco gave me a piggyback and wait for it.........Dropped me into the sea. Then we took a walk and talked about our future. As we walked back up to the tent we stopped to catch our breath and I kissed Draco and thanked him for such an amazing day. When we reached the tent we washed off out feet and hands. Then Draco went to change and I made a special dinner of soup. (Okay maybe it wasn't that special but still). When he came back out he walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and lifted me into the air I laughed my head off and he dropped me because he was laughing so hard. Then I went over to the fridge and pulled out a can of whipped cream and spray him with it. I chased him around the tent until he locked himself in the bathroom so I went to serve dinner.

Draco's POV
I was panting and laughing all at once I went over to the mirror and looked at my face. I was covered in cream. I washed up and left the bathroom I looked around for Hermione and I saw her setting the table "Truce?" I said. She thought about it and said "find but on 1 condition you have to stay with me tonight just like last night. Deal?" "Deal" we sat down and ate our soup and then Hermione went to take a shower. I sat down on the sofa and turned on the radio. After about 20 minutes Hermione came out wearing huge fluffy bunny PJs I half laughed at her an said "Granger what are you wearing?" "Shut up" we sat down and turned on the radio Hermione said the incantation and password for the Potterwatch channel as it was due to start at 8. The broadcast was the same with the odd joke or funny comment added by one of the Weasley twins. They even mentioned us!!! All they said was that we were currently in hiding and on the run. The broadcast went on for 2 hours and once it was over I went to go get ready for bed once I got into bed Hermione joined me. I was just about drifting off when I heard gentle sobs "Mione, are you ok?" "Not really" "what's up" "my parents Draco.......they're dead I heard their new names being called on the list of muggle deaths on Potterwatch" "why didn't you tell me?" "I only remembered their new names a second ago". I pulled Hermione into a hug and she cried into my chest. All I could do was comfort her I've never lost anyone I  know before at least nobody that I care about. She fell asleep after about 10 minutes and I drifted off after her. All I could feel was guilt. If it wasn't for me her parents would be alive...............