CHAPTER 3; The flaw

4 hours later

Hermione's POV

No,no,no. This cannot be happening! How can this go so wrong? Why did he do this? Or is he being forced to do this? How could he not tell me until now? Did he not think this VITAL piece of information was important? How could he not tell me he was a death eater? How in Merlins name? It all happened on the way out from potions................

Flashback
Third person POV
Professor Snape approached the couple claiming that he needed to 'talk' to Draco and that it was 'vital' that he came with him. Draco turned to face the love of his life for now was their time to go to Hogsmeade together to have dinner without being overheard, to go get high on sugar at Honeydukes but Draco had plans, he kissed Hermione and said "Mione, I'm so so so sorry I know how much today meant to you". "It's fine Draco I'll be waiting in the library I'm not gonna bother going to Hogsmeade"and just like that he was gone with Professor Snape. A tear ran down her face and she left for the library.
2 Hours later
Draco rushed into the library and ran over to the table Hermione and kissed her. "Mione I'm so sorry". Hermione looked up at her boyfriend and stared into his dark eyes, swimming with desperation for forgiveness. "It's fine", she replied holding his hand "what did Snape want anyway?". Draco pulled up a chair and sat down "Hermione?" "Wow! Draco this must be bad you haven't looked this serious in ages!" "Mione, don't hate me but I haven't been completely honest at all. This year is my last year at Hogwarts because I um.....I joined You-Know-Who's side and I have to kill Dumbledore. Whenever I disappear it's because I'm doing stuff. Hermione I'm sorry......". Tears were like a stream rolling down her face "Draco...................I...".