CHAPTER 33; I do

3 years later

Hermione looked at herself in the mirror three quarters of her was filled with joy but the other quarter was filled with pain and sadness. This was her special day. This was the day she and Draco would be bound for life. But, Remus Lupin was gone, dead, rotting in the ground. He was meant to be here, he was meant to walk her down the isle. It's not like she didn't appreciate Kingsley offering after all he is the Minister for magic! But it wasn't how she had imagined it. There was a knock on her bedroom door. She wiped away the tear that was rolling down her cheek and stuck a smile on her face. "Come in" she said. Ginny opened the door and walked in. Followed by Luna, Harry, Ron, Neville, Narcissa and Lucious. Hermione turned to face them and they were all beaming and looking at her in awe. "Oh! Hermione! You look..........oh my!" Narcissa began to choke up and cry "your beautiful". She ran over to Hermione and gave her a huge hug so did Lucious. They left Hermione with her friends and went to go check what the catering team were up too. "Wow Mione!" Harry's eyes were sparkling with tears. Hermione gave him a smile and faced Ron who was crying. "Oh my merlin guys! Stop crying" Hermione said to the pair. "We're sorry Mione", Harry explained " it's just you look amazing and we can't believe your getting married". Ginny shooed everyone out except for herself and Luna who were her bridesmaids. (Well, actually Ginny was her maid of honour). They all hugged and discussed the routine. Photos in front of the manor, then a quick car ride to the church, get married, come back to the manor by car and PARTY!!!!!! "Sorry to interrupt." It was Kingsley "but the cars are here". Hermione gave her best friends one last hug and walked over to Kingsley and they linked arms. He escorted her to her car which was decorated with white ribbon and pink roses. The car ride was only 30 minutes long and it flew. Hermione took Kingsleys arm and approached the doors of the church. She waited for Ginny and Luna to enter before she did and finally the moment arrived. Kingsley led her up the isle she felt a wave of relief to see Draco his smile helped her to calm down and relax. After all it was her wedding day! She hugged Kingsley and took Draco L hand he kissed her an told her she looked beautiful. The ceremony began. It was filled with tears and laughs. Finally the time came for vows. Hermione went first. "I Hermione Jean Granger take you Draco Lucious Malfoy to be my lawfully wedded husband. I promise to love you, to stick by you, to trust you and to care for you for the rest of my life", tears began to roll down her face as she put the ring on his finger. Finally it was Draco's turn. "I Draco Lucious Malfoy take you Hermione Jean Granger to be my lawfully wedded wife. I will care and trust you. I will be loyal and truthful, and i will love you, I promise you this". He slipped the ring onto he fingers both of them crying. "I now pronounce you husband and wife. Draco, you may kiss the bride" Draco wrapped his arms around Hermione's face and she wrapped her arms around his neck and they kissed. There was a deafening sound of applause. There wasn't a dry eye in the room. The Newley weds interlocked hands and walked down the isle they got into the car and kissed as it pulled out of the church car park.

Ginny's POV
They were about 6 minutes away when it happened. Their driver was a deatheater and blamed them for the death of his brother. He crashed the car into a tree and then dropped the car into a nearby lake with Hermione and Draco sitting in the back unconscious. They were rushed to said Mungo's hospital and are currently unstable and having an operation............

3rd person view
Ginny suddenly heard a beeping noise coming from the operation room she rushed in to see the line that monitored Hermione's heartbeat go flat..................