CHAPTER 27; Mrs Malfoy

Hermione's POV
FLASH
I smiled for the camera. Narcissa wanted to take pictures of myself and Draco so she could hang them up. Æ spent ages putting a tonne of eyeliner on me and tied my hair up in a messy bun. "All right that's the last one!" I smiled and kissed Draco "all right lovebirds help me clean up" we helped me clean up the whole room and then helped to make dinner. Then Harry and Ron said their goodbyes their plan was to go hide at Rons aunt Muriel's once they left I heard someone clap their hands "Everyone!" It was Narcissa " I would like to make an announcement" I looked at Draco and he looked back at me. "I would like to present my husband........." Draco's grip tightened on my hand "Lucius Malfoy!" I stared as the door opened "Draco! Who's your guest?" Mr Malfoy came over and hugged Draco I shook his hand and "nice to meet you again Mr Malfoy" "pleasure to meet you Hermione please call me Lucius" I smiled at him an he smiled back "now I hear there's a lovely welcome home dinner waiting to be eaten". We all walked into the dining room and ate dinner Lucius was laughing and joking with Narcissa and Draco and telling me embarrassing stories about Draco. Honestly it was the most fun I've had in ages. Then we all went out to the rose garden my bedroom overlooked and drank champagne. "Everyone" it was Draco who I didn't notice stand up. "I have an announcement to make. Firstly welcome home father we've missed you. Secondly, Hermione your the love of my life I know that the last few days have been horrible with Bella and stuff but Hermione I love you so much and I don't know what I'd do without you. Will you please move in with us?" Tears were rolling down my face happy ones of course I couldn't get the the words out so I stood up and gave Draco a huge hug and kissed him. "I also went and asked your parents permission on night when I was on watch and now I get down on one knee" I gasped this was really happening "Hermione Jean Granger would you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?".............