CHAPTER 9; The task

3rd person POV
Hermione and Draco made their way to the conference room on the third floor as The Dark Lord would be arriving. The sat beside each other as far away from Him as they could get. Once everyone had filed in The Dark lord arrived. He began with progress reports and then moves onto Hermione. "So I hear we have another member of our little family". Hermione tensed up. "Why don't you stand up and introduce yourself child?" Hermione stood up "My name is Hermione Jean Granger. I'm 16 years old". Hermione sat back down. "Come here Miss Granger. I presume your not branded yet?" "No, my Lord" Voldemort burned the dark mark onto Hermione's left arm. Hermione winced slightly and was soon dismissed back to her seat. "Now Draco and Miss Granger I have and task for you. You will go back to Hogwarts next term as student professors and will kill Albus Dumbledore before the Summer break". Hermione froze in shock and Draco replied "yes my Lord". Everyone was dismissed and Hermione and Draco ran up to Hermione's bedroom. Hermione broke down on the spot and bawled her eyes out and Draco stood looking out the windows he stared out in deep concentration and came to a conclusion. "Mione, I think we need some time alone and to ourselves so we can go over things". "Draco, I can't do this". "Mione listen, I don't want to do this either but we have to or else he'll kill us and everyone we care about. How about we talk to Snape. He's staying for dinner so we can talk to him". "Oh, ok but Draco can we talk to him now?" "Sure hang on a second I'll go get him". Hermione got changed and walked out onto the balcony letting the wind blow through her hair. "Mione" Hermione turned around to find Draco and Professor Snape standing there. "Hello Miss Granger you needed to talk to me?" "Um, yea do you wanna go inside?" "No I'm ok out here". "Basically Severus myself and Hermione are worried about the task we've been givin". "Well, I'm afraid Mr Malfoy you have no choice unless you wish to die....................."