CHAPTER 15; Fugatives

Draco's POV
Hermione fell to the ground and began crying. I knew I had to comfort her but I had to set up the tent and put the anti-muggle, anti-wizard and invisibility enchantment charms around the place. I took Hermione's bag and set up the tent I put the enchantments around the place and turned around to see that Hermione was gone. I looked inside the tent to see her setting up the kitchen. "Mione, we need to talk" "ok". Her voice was so small it was obvious that she was on the verge of tears she plonked herself down on the couch and I sat down beside her. "Mione, we're free, this won't be all that bad. We'll get over the Dumbledore thing in time and we'll live our lives together forever". "Draco, can we go to the funeral?" "What?" "I want to go to Dumbledores funeral". "But, Mione we're on the run. We were meant to kill him but we didn't. The dark lord won't like that". "I brought polojuice potions and hair samples of students". "Mione" "please Draco". I looked into her eyes they were sparkling with tears and desperation I sighed "ok, but we can't go as students we need to go in all black cloaks. Did you pack the black cloaks I got for us?" "Yea I did thank you Draco!" She threw herself at me and pulled me into a hug. All I could think about was being caught...................