CHAPTER 21; Message

Hermione's POV
I took watch last night because I could tell Draco was exhausted. I was in the kitchen making breakfast where I saw a really bright light speeding towards the tent I screamed and Draco came rushing towards me. The light stopped in the middle of the kitchen and Lupins voice filled the tent "Mione, everyone's fine don't worry. Harry contacted us and he's at headquarters with Ron. Myself, Tonks, Molly, Arthur, Bill, Fleur, Ginny, Fred, George, Percy and Charlie are fine we were only questioned on the whereabouts of Harry but nobody was hurt. Please be careful and stay in hiding until we contact you with further information. Also the radio station 'Potterwatch' is on channel 2.3.6.9.1 and tomorrow's password is 'Madeye'. On last thing from now on we refer to Harry as 'Prongs', Ron as Padfoot, you as 'Moony', Draco as 'Slytherus'. Please do not contact us as we are being watched and please please please please be safe. There's a storm brewing and it feels like it did last time the war is starting". I froze. With that the ball of light disappeared and I turned to Draco "well, I guess this tent is our new home" "Mione, I'm worried" "I am too Draco but we have each other and that's all what matters". I kissed Draco and ran into my room leaving him standing there. I grabbed a football I brought from home and ran back out to him. "Who's up for a game of indoor football with the Mudblood?" "Mione, don't call yourself that" "what? I'm a Mudblood and I'm proud to be one" "well then, sure". Draco and I had so much fun. We gave up on football after 3 minutes and played tag. Then we crashed on the couch and talked, just talked and I loved it. This is what couples do. They don't hide from the most dangerous person in the world and take part in wars and go into hiding. They have fun, they talk, they mess around. Why couldn't it always be like this?